What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dael - 13/01/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dael

In-game Name
dael

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Madmatt

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was being arrested for attempted robbery and accidently firing in the direction of the police but I was trying to get the guy I was trying to rob as he wasn't complying. Officer Munta (i think it was) arrested me and was on route to Kavala police station which is fair enough I got caught. During this though my internet dropped, my ping was at least 600 which led to me being kicked from the game as how it's normally done with battleeye. I tried hopping back in so I could text officer munta that I'd meet him at the police station to resume the situation but I was banned before I could do that. Which is understandble why I did get banned but I wasn't trying to combat log. This has happened before where I got kicked and then had to message the police to pick me up so they could take me to jail.

Why should we unban you ?
I really enjoy playing on this server and I don't think I should get banned for that as if I was given the chance to, I would've resolved it with the police officer. I haven't been playing on the server that long and I've only started to get used to it.
I've recently moved house and we're waiting for our internet provider to change us over so I'm currently using my phone's hotspot and the connection isn't the best.
plus I need to supply altis with meth <3

---- got the date thing wrong that's why I'm resubmitting it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Player created a duplicate appeal due to date error. Edit your post. Do not create a second appeal.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back