What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DairyleaPP - 06/26/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

In-game Name
Dairylea

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Abuse to staff.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I called him an idiot after he never listened to me.

Why should we unban you ?
Because it was a stupid move and simplest of indecency. Apologies goes to the staff member and assure you it wont happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the full story? Nothing else happened Like moving a staff member out of the gang channel when he was dealing with you and your friend Abusing your channel admin? When a staff member is talking to you about an issue?

Why should we unban you ?
You have also been here long enough to know that we like more effort in the following section.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JohnJoeegan Yes sorry I forgot about this.

I moved aiden out of the channel while trying to in a temper which was completely uncalled for, I should've respected staff more.

I think I should be unbanned because ive been a part of RPUK fir a very long time and I don't want my temper to get ahead of ruining my time here. I have not broken any rules since the day my perma ban was lifted and my RP has always been of top quality in-game better than most I would say.

I don't want me getting a little aggy with a staff member to cause more damage than its needed. Rules are here for a reason I understand that more than anyone and I believe I have received the correct punishment for the mistake I made.

I will hold my story and say I still think he was out of order how he never listened to me but I handled it in the completely wrong way! Ill let management deal with any issues with staff members in future basis and leave my point of view aside.

Thankyou.

As it happened I did listen, I just didn't care for your story. You stated 'It's for the forums' to which I stated something to the effect of 'That's not an acceptable reason to abuse your gang leader tag' I and another staff member @TomTheDoge spotted you handing out every gang tag to your friend, for which you lost your group leader tag. You decided that while I was dealing with it, you found it appropriate to move me out of the room. Upon which you elected to disconnect from TeamSpeak. I rejoined the room and carried on, doing what I'd originally intended. Gave the other guys a slap on the wrist and fixed the tags. 

Once you'd reconnected from TeamSpeak this was the exchange:

<19:58:35> "Dairylea": Nice thanks for being an idiot told u it was for the forums
<19:58:56> "Aiden": Appeal your TS ban on roleplay.co.uk

I feel it's worth stating I had no intention of banning you for abusing your tags in the way you did, which I would've been within my rights to do so. I only went in there to take your group leader tag off, tell you to knock it off and correct the original problem of your friend having a bunch of tags he's not supposed to. For the message sent above, moving me out of the channel, the original tag abuse, and general disrespect of talking over me while I was in the room, I'd frankly had enough of your attitude for one night. I didn't think your reasoning was acceptable in the slightest, no matter what you intended to do on the forums, the abuse of your tags was still unacceptable. Instead of accepting that you continued to try and justify your actions, talking over the top of me, hence why it was dismissed and your group leader tag was removed.

Leaving this for another staff member to make the final call, just wished to fully expand on my side, in response to my actions being referred to as

I will hold my story and say I still think he was out of order how he never listened to me but I handled it in the completely wrong way! Ill let management deal with any issues with staff members in future basis and leave my point of view aside.

As stated above I handled it in the completely wrong way and I accept that it was the wrong way to do so and that there was many other ways to handle a situation of that seriousness. 

However, I think that every person in this community should stick up for themselves in any matter and I feel that my situation was not initially handled with care meaning i feel you didn't give me any option to explain myself or explain the situation before assuming the outcome. Of course in your power to do so, u could of banned me on the spot which I totally accept and I was stupid to not ask for permission before I continued.

The reason behind the tags was for a meme on the forums for a bit of community spirit and a laugh. I'm not trying to justify my actions I want to explain myself in a proper manner and my only proof here would be a separate party ali barber (a person also in the room at the time) who can confirm the tags were not meant maliciously and were not supposed to provoke any kind of admin response.

I apologise for the situation in teamspeak aiden and I don't wish for this to go any further than it needs to go. I understand why I was banned, I accept full responsibility for my actions and why they were unacceptable. 

Thanks.

why did you found the need to call a person like that, when he putt a serious amount of time out of free will to help this community? 

Reason being my temper got ahead of me which never normally happens!, i've never lost my temper with this community from day 1 and I don't plan for it to happen again. 

Shouldn't be calling people idiots for doing what they feel puts the community first... Especially someone who dedicates so much of their time let alone anyone.

Hey,

This type of behavior towards a Admin will indeed not be tolerated around here, so I hope you learned your lesson.

We deal with enough crap trying to keep the servers and forums clean. Then have someone treating a admin in a wrongful way is a no-go.

Don`t let this happen again, otherwise your stay around here will be a very short one.

Teamspeak Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back