What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DaMonkey - 14/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemyHD

In-game Name
Remy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/09/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanish

Reason given for your ban.
Robbing a medic

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i and one other friend were banned for robbing a medic

Why should we unban you ?
because at the time we wernt aware of the rule and if i was i wouldn't have broke it, also we didn't relise they were medics and once we realized they were we un zipped tied them. (i didn't take anything)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

"because at the time we wernt aware of the rule" everyone else spends time reading the rules and following them... whats your excuse ?

Well at the time of this occurrence i was fairly new to the server, and had read through the rules briefly, but not fully but now i understand my wrong doing and now have more experience in the roleplay aspect of arma and understand the rules fully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you are also new now.... So how do you now understand our rules fully ?

Have you sat down and read them ? because if you fully understand them and get unbanned you will understand there wont be any further appeals if you are re banned at any point right ?

Well i have played other servers since the ban, and yes i have read over the rules a few times now and yes i understand there will be no appeals if i am re banned but that will not happen.

Although other servers copy our rules @DaMonkey they do not enforce them to the standards we do, So erase all that from your memory, we also operate a higher standard of Roleplay so bans for poor or minimal RP can be regular.

We also update our rules every few months where needed, I suggest you keep track of them, I have unbanned you under the terms there wont be another appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back