What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dan B (Unbanned 13/07/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan B2

Dear Admins 

Dan B has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Dan B
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198182445871
Your GUID or Steam ID: 324f56e68ef827f1982d5be8a2345ccf
Date & Time you was banned:: last weekend
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): the soldier
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: combat logging
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: A bit of a coincidence but my PSU failed mid game :/ this is why I have waited so long to dispute a ban
I did not combat log. If someone has it on record they will see I was talking as I was disconnected. In other words didn't abort as you have to wait 10 seconds, I got the blue screen of death due to my power supply failure.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this right your computer gave you a BSOD even though there was no power in it?

I got the BSOD because of my computer being severely unstable. 

when I rebooted my pc with in 5 mins of being up I got the same message reading something like BSOD - driver power state failure

I then contacted my brother and with few days he brought a new power supply round and now all is well.

I would never commit combat logging I completely understand that is one of the worst things you can do in a serious role-playing community.

At what point did you attempt to contact the people involved in the combat log?

I didn't attempt to contact anyone. I did not have my computer running until Friday when I made the thread.

I don't recall seeing a player is losing connection, but he did stop talking. I believe I waited for him to get back on before adding the ban on, but if his PSU did die and he couldn't reconnect, that's why. I don't recall him logging because he had massive tons of equipment on, and if he's telling the truth, I leave it in your hands Vlad

Two PC's in one house? not unheard of. 

only temporary as a personal issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back