What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel 2sec - 06/18/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel 2sec

In-game Name
SPC Daniel 2sec

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vaffla

Reason given for your ban.
1.1 Bullying

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
First of all I would like to state this situation happened before six to seven months, so I am sorry if I do not remember everything after more then half a year. I was banned for 1.1 Bullying. I made a deal with TacticalPanda. We both agreed, I would give him my in-game money and he wanted to give me CS:GO skins. However, nobody was forced to do it. He gave me his skins, then I gave him my money. Afterwards we had the same deal with all the items in my house. However, he wanted to give me one of his skins one week later. I was not happy with that, so I asked him to just give it to me for a day, and he could have it back for the rest of the week. Nevertheless I was stupid enough to just keep it. I am not quite sure why he wanted to have it for one more week. Then i uploaded a video on youtube (it was privat tho), where you could see both of us agreeing to the deal.
This i think is why I am banned. I do not know how but "Kaius" got the video, and was blackmailing TacticalPanda. I did not know about it. Panda told it to me, that Kaius tried it and I took the video down immediately. I should have saved it somewhere, maybe Panda still has it. As it would show that both of us agreed to all the trades. I did not force him in any way.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all I would like to say sorry, that I took the last skin one week earlier. However, just to mention it, he wanted to give me the skin anyways. I did not take anything of him, that he did not want to give me. Furthermore, I would like to say, I did never blackmail him, as I was told by an admin. I never forced him or threatened him with anything. I also never had the attention to upload the video, so Kaius could use it to blackmail him, I even took the video down as soon Panda mentioned it. I had screenshots about both of us agreeing to all the trades. But the situation happened so long ago that I do not have them anymore. If Panda wants to speak about it then I would be more then happy. I can only say I am sorry that I kept the skin, even if you wanted to give it to me one week later and that I do not have Anything to do with a "blackmail".
I was not banned for 2.9 Trading in-game money against skins. However, I also want to say sorry for that. This surely will be a lesson to me, not to do similar things like breaking the rule 2.9 again.
At the end, I want to say I thing I got banned for the wrong reason. I never bullied Panda neither I blackmailed him. If he feels like I did then I am sorry, he atleast never mentioned anything about it, when we played together before he was banned. I hope my honesty will help me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Can you please explain why the video you uploaded was called "Panda breaking rules".

I have honestly no idea anymore what it was called and why I called it like that. At the end when Panda told me about Kaius doing it, I took it down. I hope it is not to bad, if I do not remember every detail - I am atleast sorry that I don't remember everything.

Note: I also want to add, as I didn't emphasize it enough. I didn't really mean to upload the video to blackmail Panda. I am sure Panda did not even know about it, till Kaius somehow got it. It was meant to prove that we both agreed to the deal, as I was afraid that Panda said I forced him. I even took it down when Panda told me about Kaius, I mean it also shows me breaking a rule.

I would also like to mention that I had a chat with Panda, and it seems resolved. [https://gyazo.com/bdf54e2ecdd1780986c83588698af6c3

Last edited by a moderator:
Having had a bit more time to get opinions on this from management and staff leads, the team of staff I have consulted on this have reached a decision with me.

As I'm sure you are aware, any hint that bullying or threats towards members occurring within this community is taken very seriously. From what evidence I have seen and shared with the other staff, there is divided opinion on the subject of why the video was titled "Panda breaking rules", as we struggle to see any other purpose this could have been used for. Your association with somebody who you may have seen I have described as a persistent bully and pathological liar has also casted serious doubt over some areas in this being investigated.

Another major concern I have had during this is that despite an accusation of bullying, you immediately approached the person you are alleged to have had troubles with. Now, it is understandable to seek evidence to defend yourself, however for that exact reason I have also not taken in to account your conversation with Panda. If you are accused of something such as bullying, the last thing you should do is contact them privately straight away, because for all we know somebody could be attempting to blackmail them to change their story. I'm not saying this is the case, but I am sure you can appreciate my concerns, especially where younger people are involved. If there is evidence to post, then asking in the appeal is the best route to get it.

I'm also going to bring to your attention that the real life trading you were conducting, was only days after your previous ban. I don't know what madness drove you to think that was a good idea, but what is beyond debate at this point is that the trading part of this ban alone is enough to warrant a permanent ban and to deny this appeal. However, as you correctly said, this was in excess of 6 months ago. While time is no excuse for breaking the rules, I am factoring this in to the decision.

In conclusion, I don't know for certain what your level of involvement was in the above incident, but what evidence there is casts you in a very poor light. Your redeeming factor is that you have several people both I and others in the staff team trust greatly to be honest with us, and they have said that it would be extremely out of character for you to be involved in something like this. Taking that in to account, and that there is nothing negative against you in the time since the incident, I will be giving you the benefit of a doubt here and unbanning you.

The ban will be recorded as one for real life trading (2.9) only, and any further bans within the next 6 months will be permanent.

Unbanned - final chance.

@TomTheDoge @CSI Joseph Tadworth

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back