What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel 2sec - 10/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel 2sec

In-game Name
3sec

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/12/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
1.1 Bullying

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1 + Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It all started when I wanted to play alittle bit, after I came home and I thought about something to do, so i was driving down the airfield and I saw a AR-member at the hangar. I thought about a hostage operation, He was so alone and had a Black MK-1 hanging down his shoulder.

I took the officer (later he told us he is Elliot) hostage and I placed him inside of my Car, I told him stuff like "I'm taking your radio and GPS", but he proceded to say "nah", so I asked him, if he is "special"? We drove down the road and he radio'd in saying he needed back up, as soon as he did this the police began to follow me in cars from behind. He called this information in 1 minute after i told him that "I have taken his radio and GPS". I was kinda angry as he was supposed to give me them, as I was in control of the situation at that current time. So I called him "special", he started to scream "Did you just call me special" multiple time. Therefore, I felt provoked and I loudly said "special".

Why should we unban you ?
Surely, it's not how an adult should behave. Insulting somebody is never good and I didn't mean to offend him. However, i would never insult somebody out of roleplay. I was always thinking I can use some words, as this is an adult community and people are actually using much worse stuff then „special“.

Nevertheless, I got banned for ''1.1 Bullying''. I searched the definition of ''Bullying'' up: "aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time."
The definition clearly states, that it is something, that gets repeated. I don't know Elliot to well, but I spoke to him about 3-4 times before this happened and every single time it was really peaceful and nice (in and out of roleplay).
What I heard out of the chat between me and vladic ka is, that I was in the same whatsapp group as smally and he got told, that we are a ''circle of bullies''. All the evidence I have about Smally bullying, is a whatsapp message, where he says that he got kicked out of the police, because of ''snake'' (I unfortunely don't have the link). However, he wasn't giving us a name, when he sent it to us. Nobody could provide anything else of me doing or telling to Elliot, I got banned because of the assumption, that I have to be bullying him to as a friend of smally.

I unfortunely never got messaged about this situation. Vladic Ka messaged smally about it and he told him everybody in the video of Elliot will get banned, so smally told us about. I was really confused and I asked Smally, if he could try to ask Vladic ka, if we could have a conversation, but Vladic ka just closed the chat and said no to Smally's request to talk before. https://gyazo.com/bec4f6200aaf59a89c521759361a716a

Just to sum this up. I think I should get unbanned, because I got issued the wrong ban. I never Bullied anybody! All I did was saying a bad word in roleplay. All the evidence I saw for my ban was a 5 second video of me calling him ''special''. This could have been resolved, if I would have been messaged or contacted in any way, but people spoke about it behind the scene. It was not an adult way to solve it. Furthermore, I think it is not a reason to ban me on teamspeak and ingame for a word, that I used in roleplay.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This ban not incorrect as the person targeted did feel bullied however I am willing to wave the perm ban tag on the 1.1 rule violation in this case after speaking at length with the player VIA PM. The revewing staff member will review this appeal as per usual after 24 hours. 

Thanks again for changing the terms of my ban. However, I just want to bring in, that this was an insult - the first and last one that i have made towards Elliot. It would be bullying if I would have done it the second time on purpose, but this isn't the case here.

I mean my lebanese friend calls everybody racist, that just looks kinda wrong at him. It is not true, that they are racists, even if they look with a weird or even a normal look at him. There is people with different views one things. However, adults are supposed to work with solid prove and statements, that they bring together in an argument and not with accusations.

Edit/note: A question, is it okay, if I come to you, the next time when somebody calls me something bad in roleplay again. I mean I also don't like to get called bad stuff and feel attacked.

For examples 1.1 bans for everybody who calls a cop pig or retarded again?

I don't need to tell you this as you already said in your OP that you were part of the "circle of bullies" whatsapp group. That tied to the fact you went out your way to insult someone in a similar fashion to others in your gang led to your ban. 

If you came to someone in the team with evidence saying you felt harassed or bullied action would be taken. Now I suggest you concentrate on your appeal to prove to us something similar will not happen again.

I mean I can tell you something similiar like bullying will not happen, because I never bullied someone and I will also not do it in the future. I mean I already asked for prove of the bully, anything else then this one insult of me. The fact that I am in a whatsapp group doesn't make me bully people.

And I just want to mention, I already said sorry to Elliot insulting him in roleplay. However, he actually also said sorry to me, when we spoke about this situation about 3 days ago. It shows this was taken into the wrong direction.

You are happily invited to give an argument from you side now, but I feel that we are kinda repeating some points from our privat forum conversation. So, lets give this to the admins, if you don't to mention anything else.

I will be taking some time to review your appeal, Pending Investigation.....

There was misunderstanding involved here, and should have been resolved better in Teamspeak. Some people use words, they think aren`t offending towards others especially when it comes to Roleplay. In my opinion this was overreacted, and should have be dealt with in a adult manner with each other.

Guys if we can`t suck up the beef ingame, and someone using words such as ,,Special'' and gets suddenly offended personaly then we have a issue thats needs swift action against it. 

I get really annoyed when I hear this nonsense, if you want to call a cop a : Pig or something associated to it and its involving Roleplay then I have no issues with it. Rebels/hobos are always going to talk smack to the cops, get used to it.

But be ready to get harsh consequences when verbally abusing a officer of the law, paying a very hefty citation up to 65k.

Coming to a conclusion on this report, please if you notice or anyone else being wrongly mistreated within the community then please contact us immediately.

You may continue your adventures on the island....

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back