What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel 2sec - 16/10/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel 2sec

In-game Name
SGT Daniel 2sec

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
16/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
TS ban by Wilco/ N/A for the other bans

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 You are not welcome here anymore

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I first want to thank the staff team for unbanning my forum account, so I could have the opportunity to speak about this. I will Re-post what Angelfall posted for me (also thanks to angelfall), so we have something to start with.

[I was banned, because I was in the gang “Morrisons”. I joined the Teamspeak on the 16/10/17 around 11 or 12 am. I searched for the Morrisons channel, however they were gone. So I asked somebody and he told me: “Morrisons got blanket banned”. Then I checked my forum side, but it also said “BANNED”. Then I decided to speak with a staff member, I joined the “Join for help channel” and Azamai spoke to me. He obviously confirmed that I am banned and told me to appeal it.
Therefore I asked Angelfall if he could put my appeal up. However, i was teamspeak banned (1.6) by wilco before I could have sent him anything.]

Why should we unban you ?
I was part of Morrisons, yes. However, I did not have anything to do with the mass RDM that I was told about. The last time I was on the Teamspeak before the 16/10/17 was the 15/10/17. I was kicked of for being AFK around 5pm (maybe earlier), I didn’t join the teamspeak afterwards. The last time I played on the server was around 3-5 days ago (I don’t remember it anymore, just check the battlematrics). I only played once with them, and I also didn’t shoot anybody while I played.
I think I should be unbanned, because I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I didn’t actively play with them. I didn’t take part in the rule breaks.
I even tried to join the UNMC yesterday (around 2-4 pm - 15/20/17). I think Reece Smurf can confirm it. And I also left the the forum Group just after I messaged Reece, as I heard that some people were leaving the server. I obviously didn’t want to leave with them and therefore decided to to join the UNMC. I played the new “Shadow of War”, therefore I was barely even talking to anybody on the teamspeak before the 15/10/17.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I think you will need to describe "cut ties" a little bit further. Because I am still playing with some of them - to be more precisely I am still playing GTA 5 with Fade and Abdool. And I still have them on steam. However, I only spoke to them once since all of this happened. Nevertheless, I don't see how my affiliation with anybody could change the result of the appeal. The people who have done something should get the punishment, and not every friend of them. 

I am on this server since 3 years and I was never banned for RDM. So why should I do this now?

I suggest you reconsider the people you hang around with online, as quite cleary evidenced by their actions they aren't exactly the nicest bunch when grouped together, eh?

Please don't make me regret unbanning you.

Unbanned from the gameservers,

PM me your TSUID and IP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back