What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Danish - 30/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
In-game Name
Danish

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.
I requested it.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I requested to be banned due to time constraints at the time I felt the need to distance myself from RPUK for a little while.

Why should we unban you ?
I haven't broken any rules and I requested the ban myself. I saw that a Dayz server has been put up for RPUK and I am curious to try it out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This was a self-requested ban, so you have not done anything wrong here, however the reason given why you gave was for time constraints/important things going on.

Therefore before we unban you, it would only be responsible for us to check if your time constraints are now lower, if there was an important reason for which you wanted to be banned so you werent tempted to play, are you sure these constraints have passed?

Just because we have a new Dayz server, we dont want this to be a distraction if the thing you wanted to be banned for is very important compared to playing a video game. Real life comes first.

If you are sure you now have the time to play, we will proceed with unbanning you.

This was a self-requested ban, so you have not done anything wrong here, however the reason given why you gave was for time constraints/important things going on.

Therefore before we unban you, it would only be responsible for us to check if your time constraints are now lower, if there was an important reason for which you wanted to be banned so you werent tempted to play, are you sure these constraints have passed?

Just because we have a new Dayz server, we dont want this to be a distraction if the thing you wanted to be banned for is very important compared to playing a video game. Real life comes first.

If you are sure you now have the time to play, we will proceed with unbanning you.
I have given it some thought and I believe moderation is the way to go here. I do want to come on RPUK from time to time and enjoy myself. Freetime is more available now than it was in the past and I don't want to completely drop RPUK, but cut back on the time. I am not planning to join any factions except maybe the NHS. I appreciate the concern for my real life, but I can say with confidence that I am ready to return now.

Ensure this does not become a common occurrence as it would be a waste of time to have people come and go wanting to be banned to stay away then suddenly wanting to be unbanned the next day. Otherwise, welcome back Danish and its good to see you get more involved again that you are settled.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back