What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - dankdoge - 08/10/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor Barcoe

In-game Name
[N] Conor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/10/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Shouting In Side Chat

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I did shout in side chat for a stupid reason.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a member of this community for nearly a year and have not broken the rules before, i would regret it if i were to be permanently banned for such a stupid act, i know this is no exception but someone offered me 50,000 ingame if i did it which i accepted as i have taken some time away from the server and have just came back looking to make money. I am very sorry as i knew this was against the rules but i did not think this would hugely affect users, i was wrong and i see the ban as reasonable but it is permanent and knowing that i will never be able to play on this server again because i done something as stupid as this is saddening as i have spent more than 450 hours here in this community and this is the first server i joined when i bought arma 3. Please i am very sorry for my actions and i do mean it, this community has helped me meet a lot of new people that i now consider friends and i would hate to see my selfish actions ruin this. Thank you for taking you time to read this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please supply correct steam ID, the long number starting with 7

Do you think this is funny? Potentially ruining others RP

Do you think this is funny? Potentially ruining others RP
No I am very sorry, I have not acted this way before, I am an active member of ARAC and have also been in the police force and many RP groups. like I said I have been in this community for nearly a year and have done nothing like this before, I was selfish and rude.

If you knew this was against the rules, you've been with us for nearly a year, and are quite obviously a man of wealth...

7fd6dc44e4521f3da89b507d340931f4.png

Why would you even consider doing something so stupid?

I don't understand, if you knew that it was against the rules, why did you do it?

@dankdoge

If you knew this was against the rules, you've been with us for nearly a year, and are quite obviously a man of wealth...

7fd6dc44e4521f3da89b507d340931f4.png

Why would you even consider doing something so stupid?

I don't understand, if you knew that it was against the rules, why did you do it?

@dankdoge
I was being greedy and just thought about the money, i was unreasonably wrong and i know this, its unlike me to break rp. 

In future, if someone asks you to break a rule, no matter what the reward, what will you do?

@dankdoge

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back