What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dark - 10/31/2016 (Unbanned forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malarkey

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
DARK

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
Posting inappropriate stuff on a diffrent members forum page

The Server you initially were banned on.
Forums

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for posting a innapropriate message on the forums towards a community banned members. I posted something on his wall which was innapropriate.

Why should we unban you ?
I know this isn't an excuse for me behaving poorly, but I had a bit too much to drink and was having a bit of a laugh in the UNMC channels. Also, seems everyone makes jokes about the situation with him. I thought i'd make a little joke which seemed funny at the time. However After this i do realise how innapropriate it was for me to do this. I think I should be unbanned on the forums seems I have been here for a while, which should mean I should know better. However, i made a silly mistake and it won't happen again. At the time it all seemed like banter, however I do realise how serious it was. Next time i'll think before posting.

Posted on behalf of Dark.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark, another member was recently community banned for something similar which you KNEW about. Theres a difference between a joke behind closed doors and making a joke in full view of everyone. Its just not funny. 

Calling @Samuel Thompsonto make a decision here as he wished to do so

So, why would Dark not get drunk again and make very inappropriate jokes?

This isn't the first time he is in trouble on the forums for something similar, he has a warning from Droge for something similar.

I struggle to see why the joke would be appropriate in a private room or not?

Some jokes behind closed doors, stay behind closed doors. Especially when I was involved in the situation with him I feel as if I can have a laugh about it like the rest of the community does. However, i do agree posing it in full view of everyone is completely wrong. If there's a next time I will think before posting and consider others may not find it funny or appropriate. Which it wasn't.    - Dark

I have unbanned your (Dark's) forum account. 

If this ever happens again it will be a permanent forum ban - you have already been given 2 warnings. It doesn't matter if you were drunk, you should be responsible enough to account for your own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back