What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dastan - 08/29/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

In-game Name
Dastan

Steam ID
LDGDvPzOle7YaqCJl8FI5NjFd2E=

The date of your ban.
02/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
AdsterMC

Reason given for your ban.
Racism

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for the same reason as i got banned ingame. After i recived my ingame ban i went on teamspeak to talk to member support, i went rage mode and like i have stated in my unban appeal i was not mature 6 months ago at all and that really changed over these months.

Why should we unban you ?
Now that i am unbanned from the server by management and proofed myself in my permenant unban appeal for a second chance, i am now looking into getting back to the teamspeak server so i can join the NHS and improve my roleplay and have fun there and teamspeak is required for that. Like i have stated earlier in my perm unban appeal, i have really grown up over these 6 months and only a stupid childish me from 6 months ago would have done something like that and i can guarantee you nothing like this will ever happen again.

Link to perm unban appeal: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/67715-permanent-ban-appeal-dastan-unbanned-290816/#comment-382751

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your UID doesn't seem to be on the ban list, but your IP is for the reason "threatening server".

Could you possibly shed some light on this?

First of all, i think the problem why you can't see my teamspeak ID is because i have reinstalled my laptop over the months since there where problems with my hard drive and processor. Anyways yes i could put some light on this. Bassicly after i was banned ingame and the childish me went on teamspeak which was really stupid, i jumped down in the member support channels when i believe AdsterMc moved me out and was talking to me, i began raging since i was banned ingame and then i told him i would put a bad review on twitter about this. In the end i have never put something on my twitter about ALUK. I don't even have that twitter account anymore.

Can you please explain what you would do differently next time instead of raging?

What i would do differently next time is: Don't go on teamspeak to rage to the staff team or support team and anyone else. Don't go on teamspeak while being mad otherwise only bad things will happen, and if i have to come on teamspeak to resolve something with member support or staff team or anyone else, stay calm and mature at all times even if i think it is a unfair situation, and also do not threaten the server by posting a negative review on something, and just basically to not threaten the server at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you agree to follow all rules, teamspeak and in game, if unbanned?

Unbanned.

I have unbanned your TS IP since I cannot find your TS UID as I said before. Let me know in a PM if you have any issues connecting to TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back