What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dat Medic Thou - 09/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa Pig

In-game Name
ShaunLAD Number One Fan

Steam ID
Cant find the number it says off line

The date of your ban.
09/18/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto Ban

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 Racism in side chat

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for having typed in Vehicle Chat the words: Little Nigger :) I was having a conversation with a family member via messenger ( I was tabbed out while being passenger in a MH-9 ) whom is doing a school paper on racism in children back in the late 1800`s and wanted to know about an author that I had spoken to her about in the past named Gerald Deas....So I typed the search name and hit enter but it wound up in vehicle chat and that was never intended to happen but not at all really...Gerald deas did an interview about a 1896 children's book called Mother Goose Nursery Rimes and there was a racist section way way back in the late 1800`s and it depicts how bad it was way before today's time in life...I have no idea why it wound up in vehicle chat and I know the rules of RPUK very well and I'm in no way racist in life and it was never my intention to write this in game chat...

Why should we unban you ?
1st Ive never been banned and I'm in no way a racist in life, but I am at 46 years of age a history buff and documentary`s and have always payed attention to people and books concerning the American Slavery history period like Martin Luther King...Malcom X ..Nat Turner....Harriette Tubman to name a few....I'm really sorry that it wound up in chat when it should have never have been there...I am sorry for having done it and will pay way more attention to tabbing out while here in hospital...I was very surprised that this happened but I assume all consequences related to this incident but would really like to be unbanned for this incident because it was an honest mistake but im not ashamed of what I wrote because the story about the book is very appalling but true and it was for educational purposes and I'm not the one who wrote the book back in 1896 and I'm also not the one who gave Gerald Deas the title to his interview which wound up in chat in the end...Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter....

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I posted this in the wrong place because from memory a 1.2 is a perma ban so Ive rewrote it in the perma ban appeals section

This very much is in the wrong section. 

Denied.

User is permanently banned.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back