What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DatAnnoyingDude - 20/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A J

Wiki Editor
In-game Name
[TBB] Maj.Rambo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
VDM/Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Trolling, I was banned for running a line of people over at the airport a few minutes before restart. This also comes under VDM as well as I used my vehicle as a weapon in the process.

Why should we unban you ?
Having been a member of this server for some time without being banned I have a lot of experience with the rules and how in many cases they apply to the server. I have always tried to take a more serious outlook when playing on this server and rarely do I act in childish ways simply hindering peoples days and being a nuisance to people. Which this time I allowed myself to do which I regret now and did after the incident occurred as well which I believe I made evident in my report.

I also have a good knowledge of the rules and more, the applications of the rules to day-to-day gameplay. These have helped me solve many issues in Teamspeak with and without my gang, I have also given many new players information about this to try and help them with the rules as well. Which I always do because I really just enjoy being helpful when I can which unfortunately I allowed myself to stop doing this once.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

If we have been a member of this community how did we not know that this is not on? Driving into a group of people inside a GZ, it's just not on. What thought's did you have before you decided to do such a stupid act? 

Prior to the event, i was mainly mucking about with gang members as TBB commonly does before the reset. When pulling up to the Airport my gang line up and in continuation of the banter already going on I ran them over. Mainly unaware of the presence of other people.

I am not condoning what I did one bit as frankly, it was immature and pathetic. I want to best convey the reasoning for what I did which was ultimately completely irrational and I wholely regret ever doing it.

Why should we unban you ?
Having been a member of this server for some time without being banned I have a lot of experience with the rules and how in many cases they apply to the server. 
Well first of all this is utterly disappointing, as somebody who claims to know the rules is seen so blatently and deliberately breaking them at other peoples expense is disheartening to say the least. Especially someone who has not had an issue with staff in nearly 6 months, someone who sits at a reasonably high position in a particularly visible gang, this does not only reflect badly upon you but that of your gang aswell.

I'd also been keen to find out why it was you lied when in liaison, and how I can believe a word you say, if you'd lie there, surely you'd lie here, right?

i had a chat with Rambo on ts a couple of mins ago and was in there for around 10 mins i immediately asked who the driver was and multiple time he said he didnt know or it wasn't  him just befour i noticed the report was put up he then admitted it to be him driving not sure if he is telling the truth or not as he previously just lied to me

At the time of everybody messaging me I was quite embarrassed about what was being said about me, and rightly so. Everything I did was completely stupid and I wanted to try and shrug off the situation because of this. Which again was one of my many mistakes along the way of this gruelling report. Having gone through this has only taught me that there aren't any holes in the armour of the rules and I cant hide behind my stupidity and the 'heat of the moment'. I was naive then and can only apologise for my childish behaviour at the expense of everyone involved.

Let this be a lesson a lesson to you, first of all that actions have consequences and that lying will lead to a situation spiraling out of control.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back