What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dave The MILO Man - 30/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[ARC] Jay Geuvara

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:8735405

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt MSc

Reason given for your ban.
Backchatting in TS after a spot of fail rp on my part. Basically just poking Matt until I pushed it too far.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After hangign around some combat, watching, chatting and some would say "interfering", i was executed with very little RP by admin matt, upon recieving the news that i would be executed I mentioned "fail RP" in refference to matt's actions and then i proceeded to take the issue up with him in ts. Or he may have called me out but either way it does not matter. Once engaged in heated verbal debate i wouldnt let it lie, and decided to ad hominem attack his admin abilities "if you rp like that how can you be any good at your job as an admin" (max logic was clearly being applied throughout). Reasonably enough he became tired of the back and forth and dug through the logs to find out that i was on a final warning (this i was unaware of since the previous violations were resolved through ingame means and admins were not forced to act so i assumed they were not noted) and proceeded to perma ban me.

Why should we unban you ?
I started traing BJJ so i get all my angst out choking people between 6:30 and 8 that leaves pure peace and love in my heart for arma life. To be honest i was just bored that day and felt the ental gymnastics of debating an admin was more entertaining than just playing the game. I understand the admins are not here to be "bantered" with or holes poked in their decision making, just put up and shut up and if you got beef, take it up with their poseidon alt :p

For the most part i'm a solid RP'er and partake in content creation within the community, one occasion where i was solo and doing something experimental shouldnt tarnish my record forever i dont believe.
Oh and i promise i wont do it again x
Sorry Matt its all love bro.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please provide your steamid 64. thats the number starting with 76 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back