What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - David G - 05/02/2017 (Unbanned)

David G

In-game Name
David

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/27/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Busterguy

Reason given for your ban.
Duplicating items

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
(I dont know the exact date or on wich server)
(See this for my previous appeal (3 months ago, https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/79016-un-ban-appeal-david-g-01282017-denied-310117/#comment-447397 )

I was banned because I duplicated items and got caught by Busterguy. When asked if I had duped or not I was honest and told him that I did and I was very sorry about it. You can read what I wrote in the other appeal to get a better picture so i reckon I dont have to write to much in this field.

Why should we unban you ?
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/79016-un-ban-appeal-david-g-01282017-denied-310117/#comment-447397

Long time no see, I have been waiting patiently to be able to re-appeal my ban that got denied last time, and it was a hard time waiting but finally I have the chance to maybe get back into this wonderfull community.

As I said, when asked i replied that I had duped and was being totally honest about it and I knew the rules but i was being stupid and greedy. But 3 months without being able to play on your server, damn it feels like years. Thats another reason you might want to unban me, cause im still interested in joining and have not forgotten this server. I still hang in there.
I have defenetly changed, I have served my prison time and have felt the pain that I might not be able to join back, I feel like im ready to enter the island of Altis once again, starting on a new page. If you want to get more of a backround of what happend you can click the link above to read.

I know I have commited a serious crime, I know I have done wrong. I have learned my lesson and I understand if im not welcome anymore. If thats the case I will once again just say thank you to everyone that has roleplayed on a high level, ive had a very good time. I would also like to thank you admins and mods for keeping this place clean from bastards.
I dont really have anything else to say other than this, I hope this is enough, thank you very much!

David

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have reviewed your previous appeal. As @Samatlewis Stated it should be a PERMABAN. However, we respect that you were honest with us. So here is your chance to redeem yourself.

1) Explain the rule you broke in your own words. - More detail the better!

2) Describe to me how you have changed as a player.

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, abusing the Bounty hunter system to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of it’s intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

In my own words, this rule is against people that use exploits to gain something in game. You are not allowed to abuse any exploits of any sort for your own gains. You are not allowed to loot dead bodies, duplicate items or money or abuse any system even if it doesn't help you. You cant abuse the police, nhs or any other roles to cheat your way to items via exploiting the system. If you find any bugs and keep using them to your advantage you will be permbanned, instead tell a staff member so they can try to fix it. My conclusion is that you can't abuse exploits. This is my version of the rule.

I have definitely changed as a player during this time away from the server. Maybe not in the role playing part, cause I think i had a high enough standard back before i was banned but everyone can ALWAYS improve their roleplay so i can do to. What i have changed is that i will follow the rule i broke and never brake it again. I think I also will be more responsible overall in my thinking and making now when I know what the outcome will be if I do something wrong. When I see someone breaking the rules in the future I will help them correct their mistakes so they wont find them self in my place, but this of course depends on the rule and I will of course tell you so you can take care of it.

Thanks

David

Righto,

David, I will happily Unban you under the following term.

If you get banned again in a six month period if this ban is lifted you will be permanently banned and will have to wait six months to appeal.

Do you accept to the above term? 

Oh, sorry for not responding! Didn't see that you had answered. Yes I will of course agree to your term! 

Thanks for another chance!  I won't let you down! :)

David :)

Back