What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dcayo97 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuhrer Rex Braun

In-game Name
Rex Braun

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:42077113

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
VDM/Troll

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for a very good reason and I completely understand why Brat made his choice to ban me. The reason I think I was banned was because me and my friend (Martin Braun) was driving around Police HQ in a van doing donuts and hit an officer.

Why should we unban you.
First of all I'm sorry for my trolling and will not repeat this again. I believed you should unban me because it's been over 6 months and I have learnt my ways. I was an active member who thrilled in role-play know as "the Brauns" back 6 months ago I played at lest 3 hours a day and enjoyed every moment of it, but me and martin went over the limit and drove our van into the blue zone and trolled, i'm glad an admin stopped us because of this. If you give me the pleasure of returning I have huge plans for my RP and will be trying to improve it much as possible. Thank you for taking your time to read this and take along as you need.

- VDM - Vehicle Death Match
- Trolling - Acting out of role play and trying to cause trouble.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reading my appeal. First of all I want to be welcomed back into this community again, i felt like I needed this break and this break has allowed me to come up with some great RP ideas.

Thank you for reading my appeal. First of all I want to be welcomed back into this community again, i felt like I needed this break and this break has allowed me to come up with some great RP ideas.
What kind of RP ideas? 

Me and my Friend (Martin Braun) Used to sell clothes in our truck boxer and we called it Braun enterprise, But we want to expand it. I want to make a news crew who goes around reporting news we already made one episode months ago ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwQHaQr7fQ) but I want to improve on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what you've done wrong. Show me the good idea's. Please reread all the rules and make sure you're not gonna play on the server when you're bored. So this won't happen again. 

Unbanned 06/03/2016

Name:Rex Braun

Steam ID:76561198044419954

GUID:da84d367653cf22b09f65be3255b97ce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back