What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DeaanL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaanL

Dear Admins 

DeaanL has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [EXP] Min. Dean
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/abroham
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79656659
Date & Time you was banned:: 01/08/2015 02:15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Vacatio
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for killing a civillian that was driving through a firefight where no compliance was issued, this was a huge mistake and I understand how rule 3B has been broken and compliance should've been issued beforehand.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I understand the reason for my ban and I will be able to learn from this in the future. By giving me another chance, I will make sure to take much more care in following the rules and try my best to avoid this situation occurring again. After speaking with Vacatio and Remix prior to the ban, they explained to me why the ban will be issued and what should've been done in that situation to avoid breaking the rules.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back