What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dean Duffy - 02/27/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Hutch

In-game Name
[Ghost] Dean Duffy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/27/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Stuart

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I Was banned for pursuing my tempest after it was stolen and crashing into my truck at the time I wasn't thinking at all when it happened I had just come back to this game after months break and forgot about VDM but I've read the rules again

Why should we unban you ?
i wasn't thinking i had just come back to the server after months and had forgotten some rules but after that incident, i had been getting into trouble so i went and read the rules i know I'm in the wrong and I'd appreciate it if i got another chance after i had read the rules i realised a lot of things i never knew ive been apart of this community for along time i had just taken a very long break and itll never happen again im willing to talk about this and apologise to the community and the person who reported me it was my fault .

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
VDM isn't a hard rule to "forget", you must of made a decision to ram the truck. Whats going to be different this time around that would stop you from doing it in the future?

VDM isn't a hard rule to "forget", you must of made a decision to ram the truck. Whats going to be different this time around that would stop you from doing it in the future?

I'm in a Group called [GHOST] now when I broke this rule I was playing solo when I meet these guys I read the rules again and I fully understand this time and it won't happen again I'm not gonna lie about ramming the truck there's  video evidence and I admit to doing it I'm just asking for another chance i just want to keep playing with this new group of people i meet after i broke this rule and I'm truly sorry 

Quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

Quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.
 (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

I broke the rule Vdm meaning Vechile Death Match this is when you deliberately try to crash into any sort of vechile in the meaning of trying to harm or kill another player  

How can you assure me that you will not do this again?
I've read the rules and I know not to do it ever again and I've learned from this ban it will never happen again next time ill make sure i do it properly with my group and good RP it was a foolish mistake i made when i was playing solo and ive guys in this group to correct me if im doing something wrong it wont happen again 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back