What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dean1 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean1

In-game Name
dean

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/12/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
was arrested. transported to npas in police car officers let me go and i rdm police officer in blue zone

Why should we unban you.
i was off my face. i know its not an excuse. i totally forgot i was in blue zone as i was so high. i handed my self in as soon as i relised i broke rules and went to ts i thought it was resolved i apologised. but it seem not .if i get unban i will never play off my face again. this is my first time and will make sure it doesnt happen again. i really like this server is the only 1 i play. it had nothing to do with gang i was in hence i got kicked from gang straight away. im a bloody idiot for play off my face .it will never happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, atleast you did that right. Now, being drunk or high is no good excuse. You say you will never play like that again, what guarantees do I have?

i have been playing a month i love rp and playing with my friends i also nearly got the sack as i was 3 hours late for work the next day i can not do it again its not worth it. it was a very bad ideai to come on in that state i have learned my lession i do not want to be permantly banned 2 day i have had nothing to do. and i cannot loose my job as im 30 with 4 kid this was the first and last time. i love playing this server. this is why i bought arma3 i am very sorry

i promise it will never ever happen again

i do understand i broke two rule. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back