What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - decsmrf (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

decsmrf

In-game Name: Dexter
Steam ID : 76561198142405631
The date of your ban.: 30/10/2015 at approximately 17:30
Member of the team that banned you.: Droge Worst
Reason given for your ban.: Supposed Combat Logging
The Server you initially was banned on.: Server 1
In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned: It was in the middle of a gunfight when this happened. I shot another player, and the police pulled up and told me to put my hands up. Instead, I tried to run away to my other gang members, but the police shot me dead. When I died, my game froze completely, and therefore I had no choice but to close the game manually, with windows Task Manager. I then spoke to Droge Worst in Teamspeak, and he said if I want to Unban I must give evidence, which in my case is a crash report. I will present my crash report to you in any way you want, however it is in an RPT file. I can use any file uploading site (or FTP) you would like.
Why should we unban you.: I think that you should unban me as I have gone out of my way to read each and every rule, and I have spoken to many people on your support team to help me with this case. I would never have actual intentions to go against any of the rules, and even though to an admin watching, it may have looked like i was 'Combat Logging', I have sufficient evidence in the crash report to say that my game indeed did freeze, and my gangmates can vouch for me that I did indeed crash.

I really hope I can convince you to consider my ban appeal,

Yours sincerely, Dexter.

Edit: Also willing to donate to any chosen charity.
Please confirm this unban request is for you.: Yes
I have read and understand the unban appeal process: Yes
Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.: Yes
Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can indeed vouch for Dexter as I was in the teamspeak call when he crashed.

Do you normally experience these types of crashes?

I see you tried to resolve it by contacting the people involved which has helped this unban appeal lots!

Hi @Crumble, thanks for the reply. 

I have been experiencing a few problems with my computer recently, not only with games like arms 3 but also rust, and dayz as these games can stress the CPU. I'm looking into it and it seems I need a new cooler for it as I'm reaching cpu temps of over 70... Currently I have the Intel stock fan. 

Im trying to resolve the crashes, however they aren't as bad as I say as I only get crashes when I have been playing the game for a long session, which I can fix by logging out safely every 2 hours and re logging back in.

i really hope you understand why my computer is experiencing these issues and you can resolve my cas e on this end.

Dexter

You need to solve these issues! So take the steps to fix your PC and log out every 2 hours. 

Unbanned for a FINAL chance 05/11/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back