What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DEEPZ - 04/01/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEPZ

In-game Name
DEEPZ

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/21/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Geg

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i killed 2 guys, (they was following me)

Why should we unban you ?
Because i was new and i didn't knew the rules.
Now i know what i'm allowed to do, i'm not going to break the rules again
I really want to play on this server...because is the best!
Thank you!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

We don't accept "I'm new" as a valid excuse.

What could you differently in that situation to improve your roleplay?
I have read  the rules carefully, now i know what i'm allowed to do and what i'm not allowed to do.

I'll improve my roleplay being more serious.

I would like another chance.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read  the rules carefully, now i know what i'm allowed to do and what i'm not allowed to do.
To prove this to me, please quote the RDM rule from the rules page and then explain it in your own words.

To prove this to me, please quote the RDM rule from the rules page and then explain it in your own words.
RDM -  Random Death Match

The term come from when a player kills you with no incentive in a game of role play.

The first thing you need to threaten the person, not killing him instantly

You were asked to Quote the RDM Rule from the Rules Page - Could you do this for me? 

You state you were "new" to the Server (which as you have found out is not a valid 'excuse' that we accept here at roleplay.co.uk) - Why didn't you read the Server Rules? You were presented with a Splash Screen everytime you entered our Servers telling you to do so. What made you choose not to read them like everyone else? 

You were asked to Quote the RDM Rule from the Rules Page - Could you do this for me? 

You state you were "new" to the Server (which as you have found out is not a valid 'excuse' that we accept here at roleplay.co.uk) - Why didn't you read the Server Rules? You were presented with a Splash Screen everytime you entered our Servers telling you to do so. What made you choose not to read them like everyone else? 
I have not read the Server Rules because i did not know that the Server is so serious.

(2.2) Random Deatchmatch (RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality rope play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an RDM . 

DEEPZ said:
I have not read the Server Rules because i did not know that the Server is so serious.I admit the mistake and i assume it .

(2.2) Random Deatchmatch (RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality rope play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an RDM . 

I'll give you another shot. Follow the rules moving forward and don't let me down.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back