What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dexter wackster - 03/21/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter wackster

In-game Name
Hollow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Azamai

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

I was in a situation where it was very doubtful if it was RDM because there wasn't a second video of my man who was actually down at the scene, But I got told I had shot a bit to fast. Which in my eyes is right I did shoot a bit to fast. But I think if the officer did not rush his roleplay (IMO failure of rp.) I did not have to shoot and we could have come to another conclusion. But the staff decided that it was rdm by the lack of more evidence. And I am sorry for what I did.

Why should we unban you ?
I learned from my mistake, I have played on this very server for quite some time and I really miss it. I made a bad judgement call and I am sure I won't again as I feel like this is the only server online with a high quality role play. So I wouldn't been likely that I will make a judgement call like I did again. I have talked about this situation with Stuart and I am confident that I won't make the same mistake again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Which in my eyes is right I did shoot a bit to fast. But I think if the officer did not rush his roleplay (IMO failure of rp.) I did not have to shoot and we could have come to another conclusion
Even if someone does 'rush their roleplay', are you then allowed to RDM them?

You did indeed. Don't let us see you here again for any similar issues anytime soon.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back