What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DI Raigon - 06/05/2017(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigon

In-game Name
DI Raigon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Madmatt150

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting [Forum Report] Ban Madmatt

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for breaking Rule (2.4) restraining two UNMC Soldiers in a UNMC Prison which is exploiting as I used my whitelisting to restrain however after restraining them I understood the severity of my actions it was not fine it ruined the role play experience of the players around me it was not fair to them it was poor role play I have no excuse but my self to blame. 

Why should we unban you ?

I had been playing on the server for two years with clean history on the server, It is part of my life when I wake up I come on team speak and go on the server it's a routine for me some will class it as an obsession but for me it is to get away from real life difficulties.  I deeply enjoy this server I am not sure what I would do if I cannot remain here as I have gotten to meet numerous people to have been pleasure to know and play with.

The first thing I did when joining this server was joined the Police for its role play and companionship I was never interested in the Rebel Life the people you meet in the police the hardship and lengths of support these guys I call family go to is phenomenal you do not get that in any other online game it is what has kept me to this community for this long roleplay.co.uk is not just about high standards of role play it is about the people you meet that turn into family. 

I also worked my way up to Detective inspector in the Athira Constabulary helping with events and going the extra mile helping people through hard times, Worked up to CNCA and helped officers get to the positions they are now giving them a chance and experience what I did at that position as I am firm believer that no one should remain in position for long as it becomes stagnant and you gotta give other people that have potential a chance. It is such a shame that I am now in this position because of my stupidity and lapse of judgement. 

If I get un ban it is a wake up call to me that despite doing actions for a banter this is a serious role playing community and exploiting no matter how small or insignificant it's not tolerated on this server it has an impact on players that are role playing and those around you and spoils their experience which is not fair to them.  

And I like to take this chance and give an open apology to the UNMC soldiers @Reece Smurf @TempR @James Williams that was there at the time and experienced my bad role play by restraining the soldiers using my white listing as an exploit if given the chance at being un ban I would like to be given a second chance from the UNMC to role play at the Prison as it should of been at the start that we can enjoy 45 Minute Sentence the original sentence and 45 minutes for grievances caused so a 90 minute sentence recorded. 

Lessons will be learnt from this that I swear.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Raigon if you enjoy RP this much on our server why did you do what you did anyway? You ruined someone else's roleplay experience to what extent?
What would such a thing not occur again in the future?

Raigon if you enjoy RP this much on our server why did you do what you did anyway? You ruined someone else's roleplay experience to what extent?
What would such a thing not occur again in the future?
Unfortunately it was a lapse in judgement on my part the guys I knocked out the soldiers believing that in real life in a prison you can knock a guard out then get beaten with battons same with restraining take a guards cuffs off him then restrain but I did not role play it well and just went with the flow and had a bit of banter it was poor on my part and those that was watching on the outside seen it as bad role play which I agree and because of the action I took here we are, However it was no excuse for what I did at the end of the day it was my fault for providing bad role play and have to face up to the consequence. 

In future I will focus more on the role play story and think of the actions I am going to do before just doing it on a whim and from this ordeal learn from it and make things better for the future to the players that role play with me regardless if we are just having a bit of banter at the end of the day both parties want to provide quality role play that we both can enjoy and if I both don't provide that then it is not enjoyable and certainly not high standards of role play that this community is all about. 

I offer my humble apology to the community that I have let down, Lessons will be learnt.

Since you have shown you take responsibility for you actions and this is a first offence we will give you another shot.
Unbanned 09/06/2017 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back