What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DI Summers - 07/18/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
In-game Name
DI Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoldier

Reason given for your ban.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Ps2hTs7CA&feature=youtu.be

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, yesterday I was on patrol when multiple officers contacted me for assistance near 'Stadium Fuel'. There was multiple contacts marked on the road and just as I arrived the last officer died. I was quick to assume position and get ready to open fire, however during the time it took me to set up - combat had in fact disengaged...
Without thinking I fired 2 shots, killing @Finchy, before continuing with the firefight. Finchy contacted me through steam, and he informed that I had done wrong. Initially I believe that I may not have and asked for secondary opinions on the matter, all of whom agreed with Finchy. It was then I realised the wrong doing I had committed. I apologised to Finchy, and compensated him for his loadout assuming all will be dealt with.
    At around 5pm I received a message of one of my good friends stating that someone was out to get me banned. With confusion on my face, I made my way to his channel where he provided me with the following video : https://youtu.be/mxLJRwrKjyM. Now, I informed Kieron that I was not out to get him into trouble for the video as we all say things in the heat of a moment, however an Admin Member on his own accord relayed the video to another, and Kieron was banned at 9pm.  
    Though confused I continued my day, promising Kieron that I would do my upmost to get him out of trouble, as it was a situation that we resolved - like the first one.
I respect the admins decision, as I did in fact break a rule - however I was taken off my feet a bit when I was contact VIA Facebook at 3 in the morning to inform me that I was banned for a resolved case...

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a member of this community for nearly 2 years now, and this community is like no other. I try my hardest to avoid all drama and trouble and have only had 1 ban on record from the exile server back in January... I was banned even though the situation was resolved by me and the party's involved - and ever since getting DI I have been trying to improve my name from the 'Hop On' Summers everyone remembers. As I previously said, I respect the admins decisions greatly - and feel nothing but shame on my behalf. I apologise for the trouble that this has called, and hope I can return to playing on a community that I am proud to say is part of my life.

Thank you for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing, abusing your police access and driving around a vehicle that shouldn't be used unless strictly important.... The Prowler....

Now if you're not aware of that vehicles purpose, why would you use it.... in what sense on an extremely peaceful island do you need to drive round in that vehicle, its like going on a routine patrol in Altis in a hunter..... you don't do it... its like "new toys! lets show off"...... to be honest, you're (or were, who knows) a DI.... with that level of maturity and the itchy trigger finger, even if you comp'd, technically it was still RDM. why should we let you back in? why should you still be a DI? how will we know we can trust you?

Another thing, abusing your police access and driving around a vehicle that shouldn't be used unless strictly important.... The Prowler....
Firstly, I was informed that the prowler was a DI + vehicle - and when instructed remove the vehicle by both you and my higher ups I was swift in doing so. The Prowler was also in my vehicle arsenal and I therefore believed I had the right to patrol in it.

you're (or were, who knows) a DI.... with that level of maturity and the itchy trigger finger, even if you comp'd, technically it was still RDM. why should we let you back in? why should you still be a DI? how will we know we can trust you?
The 'itchy trigger finger' is far from the truth. I was positioned during the last shots of the firefight, and the position where the trio were remained marked as an 'EI' (The markers were by an NCA Darter). indicating a target was present. When I fired I did kill him, however acknowledged my wrong doing, and tried to resolve the situation to the best of my ability. We are at the end of the day human, and as humans we make errors/discrepancies in our doing, and I made one here and tried to correct it.

I've been in the police for over a year and a half now. I spent 9 months as a DSGT capped and not being informed about this. Blacklisted from units behind my back, and even nearly kicked out for imaginary occurrences. Not once in those 9 months of DSGT did I break. I remained dedicated to my rank and finally became an INS. I will admit my name has been dragged through the dirt with all sorts of allegations such as 'hop on squad', however I have began to make a change. I love my position in the police and work as hard as I can, putting my all into my rank. 

All I can do is apologise, I have let everyone down, however I simply wish to return and resume with my duties, and help change this police for the greater good - creating as much roleplay potential as possible.

Right Summers. I have had a chat with a few of the staff team and also some of the police command and this is the conclusion.

You will be unbanned, you will be demoted to SPC For a Month. In this month you may only use a tazer and rubber bullet gun. (Lethals can be used IF authorized by a DSGT +) You can not participate in any AR / NCA / MO Patrols until 19/08/16.

Once you have completed the month of being SPC you then will be given INS (This is up to your constabulary command and may change if any more incidents occur)

Do you accept these conditions @DI Summers

You are better than this summers, stick with the month and follow the terms. Take this as a wake up call to be more careful and roleplay more

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back