What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DI Summers - 07/28/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
In-game Name
Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo (Apparently)

Reason given for your ban.
Only stated reason was 'Unban Violation'

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
To be honest, I do not know. I have asked numerous Admins who only have replied with 'Nothing on your notes. Neo has banned you for a 'violation of unban terms.' I am genuinely confused however I would like to know why I was banned?

Why should we unban you ?
I don't know why I was banned. The only possible violation I can imagine is when El Pablo and Roleplay Richard attempted to hold me up. Richard shot me to which I asked DSGT Weasley Wells for permission to use lethals. Weasley was online on patrol at the time and I can send you the conversation if you so request, however this is in my eyes the only possible violation...?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could upload the evidence of DSGT Weasley giving you permission that would be appreciated. 

If we are talking about the incident I believe of, I was in fact in a police channel. 

TnAIZ9u.png

I connected at this time, before which I was talking to some of my friends whilst joining the server. I left for my police channel @19:13

<19:13:13> *** You are now talking in channel: "Papa Victor 2"

So I was in fact on patrol during the situation, in Papa Victor 2 by myself.

@JohnJoeeganI have evidence of me requesting the use of lethals through Steam.

I believed I may have encountered a firefight, luckily enough I managed to retrieve this from Steam @Weasley Wells - which can be seen here

wEhyttt.png

I would usually tend to request for lethals off my patrol buddy, who I usually take DSGT+ for the reason of this, through teamspeak - however as I was by myself, I decided to ask Weasley through steam.

As seen here, I contacted Weasley Wells requesting the use of lethals... I was quite shocked to be banned without being spoken to however I do understand the admins perspective of the matter...

@JohnJoeeganWeasley was on patrol at the time, however I messaged him through steam through both it was quicker and also it is rather embarrassing having to radio for lethals... People have laughed at how I have had to request lethals over coms, when one week ago I was DI...

So you didnt Request it over Radio? 

First

Using Whispers allows police to communicate and roleplay over our servers. Not using team speak and instead deciding to use steam takes away the roleplay aspect and means others don't know that you have authorization.  

Second

So you decided not to use Teamspeak because its "Embarrassing" . So whats the point in you being unbanned with strict terms as your punishment? You were very lucky that you did not get blacklisted from the police force for six months, I could of even given you PCSO For a month? 

Yes you were banned for killing someone ingame and suspected breach of your unban appeal terms, but how on earth will people know if you have been given permission if you do it away from RPUK servers?

You have disappointed me summers, I was fair on you and you took advantage of that, you even went on police holiday from what ive seen? Yes you got permission from a CSI but did you ask the staff team to see if it was a breach of your unban terms?

I am going to unban you, but since you were to embarrassed to take your punishment because childish people laughed,the terms have changed to the following.

You know will finish the remainder of your time with the following conditions.

You will play as PC

No LETHALS. I dont care who gives you permission.

You can not leave the police to avoid your terms until the time is up.

You must actually log in, if you decide not to play for a month just to avoid your terms the ban will be re action ed. (This will be checked, if you have a issue with not being able to log in please contact a member of staff ASAP)

No specialized unit patrols.

No rebel activities until the time frame is up.

Unbanned, don't disappoint me summers  you're better than this. 

If you get banned again, and its linked to what i have stated above you will have to wait six months to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back