What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Didar - 01/19/2017 (Unbanned 25/01/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didar

In-game Name
Didar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

One year ago 

Member of the team that banned you.
It just says kicked off

Reason given for your ban.
MASS VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of mass VDM

Why should we unban you ?
U should unbane me beacuse I was a idiot and the mass vdm happend about 1 year ago. I know the rules know and have a high rp cheracter. This ban was about 1 year ago it was when I got my first pc with arma 3 on and I was a idiot to do a vdm. I dont remember when I got banned or how I got banned. All I remember is that I got banned for Mass VDM and I hope u guys give me a chanse to prove myself

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What have you been doing since you where banned? 

Please may you also quote the rule you broke and explain it in your own words.

@Didar

I have been playing much rp on ****** and *** And playing very much king of the hill. 

This is the rule I broke  (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

I basiccly used my car for a wapon I drove into pople to get advantege of the game.  It means that I cant drive over people and try to use my car as a waepon 

@JohnJoeegan

Last edited by a moderator:
@Didar I Removed the names of the diffrent servers from your post (Breach off Advertising rules)

If we unban you are you ready to follow the rules going forward?

yes I am ready for folowing the rules forward :) And I am sorry to wrote the name of different servers 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back