What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - dinoliam2002 - 22/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinoliam2002

In-game Name
Dino

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
22/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i shot someone who was trying too take me hostage

Why should we unban you ?
because i have only just been unbanned for a mistake i never ment to i was just defending myself agenst 3 armed men i just want too have fun and roleplay on your severs i have been contrubuting too your server for at least 2-3 years and you just keep banning me for mistakes but this time i didnt even do anything bad i just shot 1 of the 3 men trying too kiddnapp me and i am being punished for it all i wanted too do was a scence with the police and have fun and bring some joy too those who arrested but you want let me be appart of your commuinty i reallyb dont know how too behave i be nice banned i bean i cunt banned i try my hardest too roleplay and do fun things and all you do is ban me for stupid ressons its not like i did somthing because i thought fock the rules i do what i want no no no no no i get banned for trying to be a part of the RP experience i mean everything i try isnt good enogh for you and it really upsets me too have too keep doing this iall i do is RP with everyone no scripts no hacks no exploits i never do any of that shit and still you ban me for protecting myself and not counter anishianting i mean in real life someone pulls a gun on me and says put your hands up and ive got a 12gage pointing at there skull i wouldnt go no u put your hands up like a fucking 2 yr old id blow there head off so you ban me for not being realistic yet you have failed too be yourself you change realality to make everyone happy yet when i be realistic i get focking banned its bullshit i focking love that server and the people in it pls stop banning me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously nothing wrong has been done mistakes happen I know I've made s lot but I really am trying 

Just pls let me back I shot someone they told me not too do that because it's not right way too do it and I said sorry that should have been the end of it but no I get banned by someone who wasn't even there

Just want to rp

As you think bumping is appropriate. I'm locking this for 4 days. This unban appeal won't be looked at until then at the soonest. 

If anything rulebreak like happens again, we won't be having this conversation. Here's your last ever chance. Use it wisely. 
That's from your last appeal, add in that:

• You've bumped the appeal 
  • Used the report function to bypass the lock
  • Began messaging a staff member about your appeal via PM's
  • Previous warning for low/poor quality RP
Though that's pretty damning in of itself, the primary reason I've got is that there is a failure to grasp the need for a back and forth (RP). You originally state the reason you did what you did was realism, though as a life simulator we try to emulate "real-life" scenarios to a degree there is also a fair allowance for the fact this is a game that we attempt to make fair (as arduous and thankless a task as that may be) otherwise I could quite "realistically" just like murder, get on a building in Kavala and let loose a Mk200, though realistic (albeit horrific) that would hardly be fair play, the others have had no fair warning hence we have rules like the RDM rule to mitigate those types of situations.

As such the decision in the previous appeal stands, your appeal will be denied and you will need to make a permanent unban appeal in 6 months from the date of this denied appeal.

Denied - Permanent Ban Issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back