What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Djok - 09/08/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djok

In-game Name
Jok

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Combatlog

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, i did combatlog while someone robbed me.

I'am not going to lie about it, i did wrong here, i know.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, first of, i want to say that i know what i did wrong. I simple just did a really stupid thing(to combatlog).
I deserved this ban, but i really would like to get a second chance, to show that i don't be that person i've just let you all think i'am.
I would like to say sorry for what i've done, and will promise to not do this anymore.

I think you should unban me, because i know what i done wrong, and i been really stupid to do it.
I know what i done wrong, aswell as i would like to say sorry to the people on scene, aswell as the staff that keeps this beautifull community for what it is today.
It was my mistake, i completely agree with the fact that I'am such an goat, but it really won't happen again!
Also, i can actually role-play quite goodo in fact, even though i combat logged, which i consume as just a stupid thing i did.

I made some friends around Altis, and im hoping that i could see them again.
I would like to get a second chance so that i can start all over and show people that I ám that good role-player for what im saying.
Most importantly.. i would like to make use of my role-play skills into your community to make the server look better to other people!

I know i did wrong, i admit it, truly sorry.
I would like to get a second chance, please.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I will leave someone else to deal with this however, I would like to add that he admitted it freely to me when questioned on TeamSpeak and seems really keen to get back in and play the game, especially as part of the police.

But I will start, the appeal process by requesting that you go and read the rules again and confirm to me that you did this more than once correct?

First of wal, thanks for your time, i really apriciate!

I admit... I just been a goat, by doing stupid things like i did.

I have been reading the rules a couple of times, and will truly make sure to not do anything stupid, such as what i did again.

Most importantly is, i know i've made a big mistake, which was unfair for the players at scene. It won't happen again!

I'am truly sorry.

What could you have done if in the same situation again.

I should have kept on role-playing with the guy, done what he said since he had his gun pointed at my head.

I should not have risked my life, because you only life once, also i could maybe try to negotiate with him.

Even though his role-play was a little low quality, i should have kept my role-play good, and absolutely not combat log.

Even thought i'am not agreed of the way he role-played it, i should have kept my role-play good on scene, and could have reported him on the forum for 'low quality role-play'.

Also i could have typed(in direct chat): //This is not the way of engaging someone/ this is poor role-play, and tell him, in-game that i gave him a note.

(typing: //(...) in-game means something you would like to tell/say him, outside of role-play.

I should have kept on role-playing with the guy, done what he said since he had his gun pointed at my head.

I should not have risked my life, because you only life once, also i could maybe try to negotiate with him.

Even though his role-play was a little low quality, i should have kept my role-play good, and absolutely not combat log.

Even thought i'am not agreed of the way he role-played it, i should have kept my role-play good on scene, and could have reported him on the forum for 'low quality role-play'.

Also i could have typed(in direct chat): //This is not the way of engaging someone/ this is poor role-play, and tell him, in-game that i gave him a note.

(typing: //(...) in-game means something you would like to tell/say him, outside of role-play.
Always wait until the roleplay is finished before sending people messages out of roleplay. 

It's in no way, shape or form acceptable for people to combat log here. That being said, I trust from your responses that this won't happen again...

Unbanned - 10/09/2016, don't make me regret this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back