What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dr.FeeDer (Unbanned)

Dr.FeeDer

Dear Admins 

Dr.FeeDer has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Dr.Feeder
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrFeeDer/
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61566252
Date & Time you was banned:: Cant remember
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Got banned for attempted VDM. well he left the care couple of seconds b4 i rammed his car, 2nd of all mitch never spoke to me about vdming any1 because i do not vdm. I would not wast all the time i have played on the server by vdm sm1. last time i vdm sm1 it was 2-3 weeks ago beside checkpoint because he was dsyncing as fuck, he was a new player on the server and i comp him 300k. and as i said if i wanted to vdm the guy i would have done it easily. i saw an efrit but ddnt see him at the beggining because of hills and grass, i normally have 130 ping, a bit of dsync. we wont tolerate vdming in syndicate. not even on the server. For me it apeared to be 2 efrits vs 2 efrits but that guy was actually not seen by me because of the small hills.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: VDM.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because i am fully aware of the rules. old member on the server and i know what i did wrong (i have rage problems am a rage kid)

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Not intrested in the past, you will now need to read our rules and reintegrate with the community

You get the same deal as Tom Martin, you are allowed back here as along as you behave yourself and cut ties with the community you are leaving, as you know this is a serious RP community and a respected adult community so its up to you to conduct yourself in a good manner.

In another words you cannot be a rage kid here.

Unbanned, welcome back

Back