What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dr-Weed - 05/03/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr-Weed

In-game Name
Dr. Weed

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/07/15

Member of the team that banned you.
Connall

Reason given for your ban.
Talking in side repeatedly

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Talking in side repeatedly

Why should we unban you ?
3 years ago nearly just wanna play, think ive served my sentence now :p ;)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
All bans are permanent until successfully appealed, now you are claiming you sat out your time and you deserve to be unbanned because of it.
No will do. So lets get back to the question at hand  Why should we unban you ?

and Please don't provide such an answer again or it will be denied.

I apologise for what I did, I have read over the rules and I am sincearly sorry for breaking the rule 2.7, I fully understand why I was banned and totally deserved my punishment. The reasoning behind coming back to this server is due to me searching through the other servers and realising that they aren't as good as Roleplay.co.uk, I really am hoping to join back to the community and help prove myself that I can be trusted and hopefully given a second chance. I will stick to the guidelined rules and make sure to not let you down. I have matured alot since 2015, and will show this throughout my time if allowed to stay on this great server! Thank you for your time.

Please go into detail about why you were banned, what you said etc.  Also, please do not attempt to bump your thread again or it will be locked, possibly denied.

Hello, I'm sadly at the position where I cannot comment  on my ban in great detail, this due to the ban being made 2 and a half years ago and a lot of things have happened between then and now (such as college and work). I do however know  for a fact that what I did was against the servers rules and I am sorry for my actions, I did read over the rules so I understand what not to do and also what I did hurt other players experience as they can all hear me in side chat. After these few years I'm very eager to get back into the whole role play experience and have a good impact on the community. Like I mentioned above I am sorry and take full responsibility for my actions which I made during the 2015 time period which resulted in a ban. Again I'm sorry I cannot go into much detail about the ban, however I can honestly not remember the details on the ban accept for the reason for the ban which was made by the Staff member Connall which I believe has left the community now (What I got told). If you would like me to talk in teamspeak about this i'd be wiling too as I would love to be given a second chance if possible. Thank you so much for reading and hopefully this is what your requesting! Also in the comment I made with the I which you took as a way of me bumping, I honestly wrote before it was edited that I don't remember what I said in side, however I changed it to I when I wrote the last message as I thought it didn't matter and I couldn't delete it. thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please quote the rules from our rules page that spamming sidechat would come under and explain to us what those rules mean and why you think we have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back