What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DSD - 11/01/19 <t>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSD

In-game Name
DSD.

Steam ID  

The date of your ban.
06/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Pr0xity

Reason given for your ban.
Combat log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i shot a hobo and started being chased  by a NHS to get my name  via the give exploit (which shows your name even with a mask on) so i  aborted while under a bridge near garage (while in Kalevala) and re-spawned in  another location and because it was not the first time i was not warned i was banned. 

Why should we unban you ?
i broke combat log for a second time which i shouldn't have, but i understand why i got banned for it. I wanna play the server again because i love it and its the only decent server (trust me i've checked)  and i'm sorry for breaking it.  i hope i can get unbanned really love to play again and i'm sorry for wasting Pr0xity's time by breaking the same rule again. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please find and provide us with the correct steam id. (Starts with a 7)

The effort you have put in so far is significantly lacking.

Rewrite the sections "In your own words, please type why you think you were banned" and "Why should we unban you ?", and post them below but with a lot more effort and detail.

Whilst I wouldn't say the length of what you've written is anything amazing you now also need to consider that your ban is also now for RDM alongside the Combat Logging. (2.5 &amp; 7.1.3)

You're going to need to convince us why we should consider letting you back onto RPUK because right now, it seems as though your only desire is to break rules and ruin others experiences!

Please reply completing the following requests

- Please Copy and paste ALL all of the rules from the rules page that you have broken and are now banned for and explain why those rules exist

- Rewrite your response to "We should we unban you" as a reply, 200 words minimum. Remember that your ban is no longer solely combat logging.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back