What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DSD - 14/03/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSD

In-game Name
DSD.

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Pr0xity

Reason given for your ban.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban. And (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was originally banned for combat logging because i shot a new player in front of a NHS member and then hid under a bridge and re-spawned in a different town. After i got the first ban, RDM was added to my ban because i killed 2 people doing a salt run, however my mic was playing up so i though i called out i was robbing them but they couldn't hear me (trying to engage in role play), i have previously been warned for a bad mic.

Why should we unban you ?
i made a mistake. i'm sorry and i apologise for RDM and combat logging which cause trouble for the populous of the server and the staff. i broke the rules so i can appreciate the inconvenience i have caused, it was my error and i take full responsibility for it, it should have never happened in the first place. I can promise the staff ill never do it again and ill take the necessary measures to ensure it wont happen. i regret my actions and i hope to be able to play the server again .

I cant make up excuses for what i done because i was in the wrong, but i was a new player at the time and immature. (P.S Got a new mic)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read and understand the unban appeal processYes
Locked for three days, in future actually answer the questions truthfully as evidently you have not. Ensure you actually read our rules this time as well and re-read it again at that. Further attempts at getting your appeal looked at will result in it being delayed for much longer or denied.

Edit (20/03/2019): Posting on my profile about it now... evidently, you still have not read the unban appeal process or the rules properly. 7 days forum restriction on applied from today on top of that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright i got a couple things to point out. 

First care to explain this?  
download.png

Then secondly you recieved a warning for combat logging 2days before you got banned. 
So why did you not listen to the warning? 
Or do you just dont care about rules? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back