What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DSGT Fergus - 09/22/2017(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FergusW

Fergus
In-game Name
PC Fergus

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/21/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Metagaming ((4.3) Scouting teamspeak - Searching through Teamspeak to see what police/rebels are doing (e.g. Seeing police are in Bank/Hostage operation room, then acting on this information) (Punishment is a ban))

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Metagaming ((4.3) Scouting teamspeak - Searching through Teamspeak to see what police/rebels are doing (e.g. Seeing police are in Bank/Hostage operation room, then acting on this information) (Punishment is a ban)). I was on a patrol and I noticed *A certain gang* doing a HM Treasury so I looked in Teamspeak to see how much information I could gather and a video was created which got sent to the Staff Team.  I completely understand why I was banned, after looking at the video that I got sent. I guess I just wasn't thinking and I thought it was OK to do such a stupid thing. I am aware of the server rules and have read over them again, making sure that I don't do anything as stupid as before. As I said, I understand why I am banned and if I need a punishment within the Police then I'll accept it..

Why should we unban you ?
Well, I've been in this community for a long time, fair to say that I have had a pretty poor time in the Police however I do really enjoy it. I have most moments within this community and to be honest, other than the Pavilion Appeal I made, I never thought I'd have to make an unban appeal. I have re - read the server rules and there's not much to say other than I promise that I will keep to things within Roleplay and making sure that I don't say stupid stuff that may ruin my reputation.

I've made a lot of friends here, some may hate me but some may like me. I am aware I've messed up a few times and I'm not going to say I am going to stop but it's very rare that I break a server rule since I thought I knew them well. I enjoy meeting different people from different cultures.

To help the staff team, here's a Q&A for the Staff Team which I've put about Unban Appeals so that you have to ask less questions.
The rule I broke: (4.3) Scouting teamspeak - Searching through Teamspeak to see what police/rebels are doing (e.g. Seeing police are in Bank/Hostage operation room, then acting on this information) (Punishment is a ban)
There's not much else I can do other than promise that I won't break server rules again as I will read the server rules, and also I know them very well (clearly other than the Meta rule) and yeah.
I promise, 100% that I won't look in Teamspeak again, or anything to do with Server rules and I admit that I'm wrong.
My Steam ID: 76561197978723782
Explain the rule you broke in your own words: I went on teamspeak, searched the *Certain gang* and saw if they were doing a HM due to the amount of people on Teamspeak in that channel. I don't know what I was thinking and I completely understand now.
If I get unbanned, great and I'll enjoy RPing and getting on patrol with people again! #RPEverything (Not including Teamspeak) ;-)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't go about punishment in the police that is completely up to them we are here about a server rules that you decided to break.
I quote "I know I'm breaking a server rule" and yet you want us the unban you. I can see you have put a lot off effort in your appeal but that does not take away you have completely disregarded a server rules which you were willingly breaking whilst explaining it to other people. 
You are admitting you were wrong which I think is a step forward but I'm not convinced you won't break any rules again. Could you convince us? 

Hi Auxen,

I have been on this community for a good 2 years and I have never broken a server rule, other than this one... I promise that I won't break a server rule since they are written plain and simple and they are very easy to understand. Somehow I must have slipped just this once but it will never happen again in my duration of this community.

You're right you have been here a long time and have been a member of the police for a long time, what worries me most is you knew full well this was wrong and still did it.

What can you bring to the community to warrant us taking a risk in giving you another chance? 

Matt,
I can bring the fact that I will 100% try my best in all areas, trying my best at all times and making sure when I go on patrol (because I found out that no action will be taken with me in the Police) will be as happy as they can and I help people (Pol, NHS and Civilians.) 

I was Plane (no pun intended) stupid in what I was doing and I will share my positivity and love with my magical fairy dust and make sure everyone is feeling satisfied. I'll make sure I'm a lot more funny and upbeat rather than being negative all the time and worrying about getting demoted. I realise that the game is about having fun, not about ranks and how high up the force I can get. Maybe I need to relax from the Police for a bit - still being in it of course ;) and play as a Civilian on my own rather than being forced to go with people who I don't necessarily like and try and concentrate on things a little more. 

TL;DR - I'll go on as a Civilian, on my own, and realise the things I did and think about what I say and the actions I do whilst talking to people and being friendly to them. I also noticed that if someone didn't do something I liked, I wouldn't really keep my cool and expect them to be up to what I was but now I promise that I won't be the 'Road Ragey person' who will start making them feel sad. 

And that's me done until I get asked any more questions. 

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ant
I think we both know this was a stupid mistake from you. You took a calculated risk and deliberately went and broke a rule and it came back to bite you in the backside.

We're willing to give you another go Fergus but I seriously hope you've learned from this, I personally would feel extremely let down if we're having this same conversation anytime soon.

Don't let myself or the rest of the staff team and community down.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back