What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - durtydill95 - 12/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

durtydill95

In-game Name
DurtyDill

Steam ID
/76561198105365109

The date of your ban.
18/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CreatorChris

Reason given for your ban.
Lack of RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for the reason of RDM/lack of RP,however i think its actually 2.2

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because its been around 4 months now since i was banned, and the situation wa a really confusing one as i said i was sorry and the person reporting me and i also tried to Roleplay it out on the forum i guess 4 months is a good bit of time to think about my actions and i have my roleplay has dramatically increased since then and yo will see a change in doing so by unbanning me.

i really dont know why i acted out the way i did in the situation i guess it was just out of panic as explained on the report i made a choice and i have paid for it. it was not really rdm so it was put for lack of rp or fail rp i think. i miss playing on the server as it was great fun and i really want to get back!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
3 bans on record, 2 for low quality RP.

As RPUK is a roleplay server and you appear not to be getting the hang of it, in addition to the time staff have invested on you, why should we take the risk?  I would advise you put a little more effort into your reply than you did above.

Could it be you're more interested in gunplay than roleplay?

im certainly more intresredted in roleplay than the so called gunplay, however 3 bans on record ? i have only ever been banned twice on this community ? thats confused me id like to know more about that if possible because the bans i know of are when i got perma banned then this ban.

i was a very good member of this community for a very long time, i put a lot of effort into doing so i was apart of the police academy always doing the tests interviews etc then i joined the unmc for a while until my first ban was in place both of the bans that im aware of where a silly way of me acting and i openly admit that the 2nd one is when i killed an officer as he didnt listen to my demands .

although that all got dealt with it has been a good few months now and i miss playing on RPUK i was very well know'en and now im not i learned my lesson it wont happen again trust me im not gonna sit and beg to be unbanned as thats not right i broke a rule yes i have waited long enough before putting an appeal in.

05/18/2018 4:12 PM - 2.2 (Forum Report) - By CreatorChris on 05/18/2018

06/25/2017 7:13 PM to 02/05/2018 10:46 PM - 13.2 - By Vladic Ka on 25/06/2017
Angry rant, insulting staff, false accusations etc when appealing your last ban.

06/16/2017 8:21 PM to 02/06/2018 10:44 AM - Forum Report (7.1.3) - By Jefke V. on 16/06/2017

That makes 3 strikes, and worryingly two for crap roleplay.

You say you've learned your lesson. Please go into this in a little bit more detail, then, copy the rule you broke and tell us why it's so important.  

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back