What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ech0 - 10/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ech0

In-game Name
Callum- Attach

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/01/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Banned in February for ban evading and i was banned in about 2017 for mass rdming with Morrisons.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
1.6 for playing with morrisons while they where mass rdming and messing around and the recent one for ban evading.

Why should we unban you ?
I was childish at the time and will not do it again i am sorry for what i done it will not happen again i miss the old rp days and having fun with my mates. Some of my friends have came back here due to the mass unban and they are enjoying it therefor ill like the chance to redeem myself and have fun rping with my mates and meeting new people.

- posted for attach

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Callum will need to make an account for himself and appeal his ban through that way. If his forum account is banned he will need to make an account in the format of: [name]_unban and appeal his ban via that account. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back