What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ech0 - 10/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ech0

In-game Name
Kaane

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Abusive language towards staff and other childish things that resulted into 1.6

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got my self banned for being cocky and using inappropriate words towards staff.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because i was childish my last appeal was a bit of a pisstake but alot of people are playing on here again and i would like too join them again my life has changed alot since being a toxic 14 year old "fragger" i rarely come on my computer anymore too the point that my keyboard has dust i know i was a very toxic member of the community but that was very well over a year ago now and ive changed a lot since i spend most my time at college and work now so if i was too be unbanned when i rarely got too play i promise i wont ruin others experience i understand if i was too be unbanned I will be on a very very strict watch and i understand that completely i would like too apologise too all the members of staff and members of the community i have offended. my plans on being unbanned would be too play with some old friends i havnt played with in years and watch who im with and not go back too being a toxic member of the community rpuk meant alot too me its where i found alot of friends that i still talk too to this day and play many other games with like fifa cod r6 since i was banned from rpuk i done many childish things towards too the community and once again id like too apologise again especially too management and Wilco i am sorry for everything i have called you and every problem i have caused you i was a little Shit but since ive been working and going too college im alot more mature thank you.

- posted for kaane

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=1.4rem]Kaane has thrown away his chances of ever being unbanned.[/SIZE]

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back