What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Edy36 - 13/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy36

In-game Name
Edy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Harry White

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i have no idea, i was drinking and then i got kick

Why should we unban you ?
because its only server im playing on and no reason to ban me cuz i did nothing wrong

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

The reason you were banned is because you lied about your age in order to circumvent the age limits. On tuesday (09/04/2019) you stated to be 14 on your poseidon application but then suddenly saturday (13/04/2019) you stated to be 19. Clearly indicating that you attempted to lie to circumvent the age limits.

@Edy36

Screw the rules... dishonesty is the best policy

Well, that got you far! ... Not only are you banned for lying but you're permanently blacklisted from joining any factions ever on in this community on Arma and any other games we move to in the future.

I think there is a lesson to be learnt there.

So far your answers have been short and undetailed. Show me that you care at all about getting unbanned by answering the following. Be detailed in your response or I'll deny your appeal

- Copy and paste the 1.9 rule and explain why we have it.

- Why did you believe it was acceptable to lie to us? Did you believe you wouldn't be found out?

- Why should we trust that you won't continue to break rules after you lied in the first place?

@DCC Gordon 

[SIZE=medium](1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban.[/SIZE]

this rule is made for beeing sure there are mature peeps

2. didnt think about it,  just changed ages, didnt think u will catch me or not, just try my luck

3. i wont, i was playing arma 3 just for this sv

Your overall effort towards this appeal is to say it mildy very lacking. All of your answers are no longer then 1 sentence and are all abbreviated. How much did this appeal take you in total to write? About 3 minutes including all the responses towards our questions? As you are not willing to put much effort into this appeal neither am I. This appeal will be denied and when you are willing to put some more effort in I invite you to make another appeal. 

Denied

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back