What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - El-Sharaway Allahwa - 20/07/18 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Jan Greftegreff

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/04/00

Member of the team that banned you.
F A D E

Reason given for your ban.
Misunderstanding

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Im not quite sure, it was a long time ago, but what i remember is that someone rdmed me, and stole my truck at the drug dealer. So i went back to get my truck to put it in my garage because i felt ha it wasnt fair. I told the adimn who banned me that i just wanted to leave and go offline becuse i had used like 1-2 hours doing cocain. And he tought i wanted to ragequit but that wasnt my intention.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because it was an misunderstanding there. Im not sure what admin banned me. But anyway i didnt do anything intentionaly. When i got killed they didnt say anything they just came up and shot me. Thx for awnser. I just rly wanna get back into altislife, i have spent 300 hours on this server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Huh?

From your ban notes

You "Fled to the greenzone" then you tried to justify your actions by saying that you where "Trying to combat log"

So you got banned for rule  6.1.6

Quote the rule from our rules page and explain it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back