What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Elakin - 04/12/2016 (Forum account unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoisDan

Yeastological Expert
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Elakin

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Liking Tidus's post

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
The ban was on the forums, not ingame, hence why I am posting this appeal on Elakin's behalf. I would appreciate it if his account could be temporarily unbanned so he can respond to this himself rather than going through me. (I won't do it myself as I don't want to come across as biased).

"I liked a post from Tidus where he slated the community, Wilco understandably assumed that I was agreeing with what he said, however this was not the case- as the numerous other people who liked it would probably understand."

Why should we unban you.
"The liking of that post was misinterpreted, I liked it because I thought it was funny how pathetic and childish he was being. Apologies if I offended Wilco or any of the other staff for liking it, I see now that it probably did look bad and I shouldn't have done it. I'll be more careful in the future. I also believe I should be unbanned because, although I can see why the ban was given, there were a large number of people that liked that post and from what I'm told it's only me that's been banned for liking it, which, in all honesty, I find quite unfair."

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, and it won't happen again. Again, apologies to Wilco if it was misinterpreted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back