What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Elakin (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elakin

Back from the dead
Unlinked
In-game Name: Elakin
Steam ID : 76561198162697926
The date of your ban.: 11/05/2015
Member of the team that banned you.: Crumble
Reason given for your ban.: RDM/FailRP
The Server you initially was banned on.: Server 1
In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned: I was banned for shooting one of my gangmembers (Riviox) with little to no RP at all. I Now realise How stupid this was beinga serious RP server and for a member of nearly 9 solid months with no bans or report on file, I should know much better.
Why should we unban you.: Until this ban I've never done wrong to the community or on the server. If I'm unbanned I will continue as I did and steer clear from any trouble. I believe this ban was a one off thing and will not happen again. I love this community and would dread to think my time here is over because of this stupid mistake.
Please confirm this unban request is for you.: Yes
I have read and understand the unban appeal process: Yes
Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.: Yes
Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Elakin, At the end of the day, it's a game, we all want to have fun, but messing around causes trouble... Mr @Crumbleobviously saw this and saw reason to ban, you state you "now know" how stupid this was, but as Crumble said, What on earth were you thinking? how was this right?

Hello @Elakin, At the end of the day, it's a game, we all want to have fun, but messing around causes trouble... Mr @Crumbleobviously saw this and saw reason to ban, you state you "now know" how stupid this was, but as Crumble said, What on earth were you thinking? how was this right?
Hello @Neo.

Evidently I wasn't thinking very much about my actions prior to doing them. It was intended as a joke as the medic was right there but again obviously Crumble did not see it as so, and I can understand why. In my 9 months of being here I can safely say this is the first time I've done something as regrettable as this, and again can safely say it's the last.

And so, I am very sorry for my actions, and can promise it will not happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Neo.

Evidently I wasn't thinking very much about my actions prior to doing them. It was intended as a joke as the medic was right there but again obviously Crumble did not see it as so, and I can understand why. In my 9 months of being here I can safely say this is the first time I've done something as regrettable as this, and again can safely say it's the last.

And so, I am very sorry for my actions, and can promise it will not happen again.
Breaking the server rules is never a joke. However, i feel confident you learned from this experience and wont do it again.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back