What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - EliasNo200 - 07/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreasM

In-game Name
AndrewM

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
KingGodDiabloZ

Reason given for your ban.
7.3.1 Poor Roleplay

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe that i got banned because i did not do something right, as my ban message says i was not perfect on my roleplay and that resulted in me being punished for that exact reason.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand and follow the rules of this community and i respect each and every Admin/Staff members and their decisions, I am aware that i might not be unbanned in this appeal but i really enjoy the server and i try to be the best i can regarding its community.It was the first server i've ever played and as i was adventuring through it, i messed up.I truly hope someone sees this appeal and understands how much i would like to play in your server again, because waking up one morning and realizing that you have been banned on one of the best server in the Arma 3 game, is kind of sudden and not pleasant. With that being said, thank you for your time reading this and i hope the results of this appeal are positive. Have a good day

AndrewM

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were banned following a forum report that was made against you: 

Does this refresh your memory?

It actually does refresh my memory, i think i was clear enough with the  initiation of the robbery though...I guess i wasn't since i have a staff member telling me... Accepted and respected.

I apologize for my actions and i can assure you that the next time i get to engage someone i will try to roleplay as much as possible. It is often difficult to roleplay to a high standard as a lot of the time people stall and then attempt to pull out a gun and shoot you, that is the reason why i am extra cautious and anxious about my robberies. Despite this, high quality roleplay can be done in a short space of time and my actions, shown in the ban appeal, were clearly inappropriate and I am  now absolutely aware that i did not engage in high quality roleplay before shooting and killing someone. I will take extra care and put more effort in the future to ensure that I, before killing someone, have roleplayed to the best of my ability and make it VERY clear that if my orders are not followed and i am getting increasingly annoyed at this then actions which may potentially take the life of an individual will follow.

1. What would you have done differently if you were in the exact same situation again? How would you have roleplayed it? You barely roleplayed at all in that situation, give us an example.

2. Please find us the rule you broke, quote it to us then explain it in your own words.

Also, please use the Edit function in the future when posting something on a ban appeal that you were the last one to reply to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand and it is obvious that i did not roleplay as much as i should, while answering to your first question, you can be certain that the next time i will have to initiate on somebody it will be with high quality roleplay and  not "put your hands up or i will shoot". 

I broke the rule 7.1.3 -- Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay,“put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Which means, that you  have to make it very clear for the opposing player to understand that you are robbing/killing him, and that since this is a high quality roleplay server, taking ones life should be taken very seriously, and that the other player/enemy should be warned multiple times with clear orders before proceeding to kill him/her or attack/shoot them.

1. What would you have done differently if you were in the exact same situation again? How would you have roleplayed it? You barely roleplayed at all in that situation, give us an example.
Please do as Sonder ask you do to.

I would have roleplayed the situation by having my gun in hand but lowered to begin with, and asked him to put his hands above his head without any sudden movements and not to reach for a firearm.
Proceed by explaining my intentions of robbing him and warning him that if he were to run, pull out a weapon or not follow instruction then he would be shot.
If he failed to comply the first time I would then raise my weapon, ask him if he truly valued his life and if he had any children, if he cared about them or not and to just follow simple instruction and if he then failed to comply again shoot the ground next to his feet, if he were to try and escape or pull a weapon only at that point would he be shot.
I could either knock him out and zip tie him if he failed to comply also.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back