What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Elliot Caron - 08/09/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot Caron

In-game Name
Elliot Caron | FrenzyPinguin

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoldier, Staff Team

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I did not follow the server & NHS rule to leave the area when a gang member asks me to (alltough he was masked and I had no idea who he was in roleplay).
As the player that was bleeding out, out of character, saved the whole lot of Kavala players from a griefer just fifteen minutes before the DNR was established by Lincoln (aka Big Boy/Mysterious Bone), I felt it was my duty to at least try to convince the player Lincoln of letting me revive the player when they left te scene. In roleplay, I was forbidden.

I went to another dispatch and roleplay'ed 5km outside Kavala for over 5 minutes. The revive requests are numerous of Jones. I return to the street he died.
I notice Lincoln is still positioned right in front of the body, doing absolutely nothing but making sure this person really certainly will not be receiving any medical attention.
For the remaining 10 minutes before server restart (I know, ooc, I do not metagame but let my playing decisions depend on time remaining before server restart), I decide to fool around with this Lincoln who seems to have this big a grudge against this guy he will spend time preventing a revive. Sorry.

Why should we unban you ?

http://plays.tv/video/57a9f4f10fd4fd130e/my-perspective-on-events-involving-lincolnrpuk-my-followed-ban-hopefully-offers-diversified-image-with

This was, as TheSoldier also concluded before banning me, a huge pissing match. I did not revive the player, alltough I also did not leave the scene, I know that is a huge mistake.
A bad moment very early morning I wish to apologise for, as I also apologised in teamspeak immediatly after the facts towards Lincoln in a group chat with 5 people (NV Jamiee was there as well). I felt like Lincoln abused his knowledge of the NHS handbook to limit my roleplay possibilities.

I lost my NHS status I worked very hard for, for hours on end, this is a very hard punishment for me.
Therefor I hope the ban from the servers can at least be alleviated for me to start a reintegration program to maybe one day make it to be a first aider again.

I've re-read the NHS handbook and server rules, assuring myself that I know what can and cannot.
Thanks for your consideration.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back