What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ellis1234 - 24/04/19 (Redirected 25/4-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellis1234

In-game Name
MacDonald Burger

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
The Real DaanV

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2) Discrimination "(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. Punishable by a permanent ban without appeal."

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of my multiple warnings alongside the term I used in Kavala square "Oi you fag". This a breach of rule 1.2 under 'homophobia' / discrimination. I do not condone the use of this language and im ashamed that I used it without thinking.

Why should we unban you ?
I didn't mean to call him a fag it was a slip of the tongue if you met me in RP on a good day I can assure you that I would provide high quality RP throughout your encounter with myself and my friends. I generally love playing here and the community and I plan to continue playing here because this is by far the best RP community I have ever come across. Please understand my mistakes and that I can do so much better. If necessary you can call to talk to me on Teamspeak and speak about matters there I am more than willing to attend.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

1.2 ban requires a Permanent Ban Appeal - Please make a new unban appeal in the correct section.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back