What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Elvis Walker - 23/05/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis Walker

In-game Name
Elvis Walker

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SevenZapTap/

The date of your ban.
23/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
called 2 people that got banned for Serious rule breaking such as RDM 3-4times VDM like 100times and calling people the N word, Called them "FAGS"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
cause i used a banned word "FAGS" in the teamspeak

Why should we unban you ?
Cause the word was used in anger towards 2 guys that ran around the server RDMING me like 3 times and VDMING me like 100times over and over again to prevent me for standing up, and was running around calling people N word, and who knows what else they did we didnt catch on camera.
I dont throw around words like that normally and havent used it a single time while i was inside the server or teamspeak. and i highly apologise for it and it will not repeat itself.
Kinda funny it only happened cause you guys wanted me to play LOL with you xD

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

was only a Teamspeak ban btw 

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game Name
Elvis Walker

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SevenZapTap/

The date of your ban.
23/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
called 2 people that got banned for Serious rule breaking such as RDM 3-4times VDM like 100times and calling people the N word, Called them "FAGS"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
cause i used a banned word "FAGS" in the teamspeak

Why should we unban you ?
Cause the word was used in anger towards 2 guys that ran around the server RDMING me like 3 times and VDMING me like 100times over and over again to prevent me for standing up, and was running around calling people N word, and who knows what else they did we didnt catch on camera.
I dont throw around words like that normally and havent used it a single time while i was inside the server or teamspeak. and i highly apologise for it and it will not repeat itself.
Kinda funny it only happened cause you guys wanted me to play LOL with you xD

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

was only a Teamspeak ban btw 
 Quote: (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.    i cant say i didnt mean it personaly cause the 2 people really broke as many rules as they possibly could and had no cares in the world if they got banned or not wich annoys me greatly, but i do understand i shouldnt of used the word that i did.

Player bumped appeal. Locked for 3 days.

DENIED

Player Unban Appeal Denied. You may re-appeal in 5 days time. Bumping is not allowed, this is explained in the unban appeal process. It it not acceptable to continuously message members of staff about your unban appeal process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back