What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Entropy - 09/16/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

In-game Name
ImTheGingerbreadman

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
Mass-RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Mass RDM in kavala, including the green zone.

Why should we unban you ?
When i mass RDM'd in the greenzone i was half drunk and bored of the server and the way it was being run. Half my good mates on this server had been banned, including most of my gang and people were continuing to be banned for being associated with them. Which would have ended up being me too, as i refused to cut contacts with very good friends i'd made just for a communities admins. There is no other excuse to why i RDM'd, except i was Drunk and fed-up with staff's actions.
Its now been almost 5 months since my ban, and apparently the staff has very much changed their way of running things here on RPUK and i also have alot of very good and old mates who still play here that i'd like to return to talk too. I am sorry for Mass RDMing, it was a stupid thing to do and a shitty way to leave, disrupting an entire community and it's members like that was pretty hypocritical and i understand.

I think i should be unbanned because before i was banned i had very good RP, was an active member in the community and played in a tonne of gangs including being previously whited listed in both police and medics. If i return i do not plan to be extremely active, and in no way disruptive to the community, i'd just like to be able to come back to chill with a few friends that still remain here.
If not then i understand completely, as RDMing purposely is a huge break in trust i was just both drunk and pretty pissed at the admin team for banning many members i considered friends just due to " associating with other banned members ".

Would like to add that yes, i have been playing on some of the new severs released for Altis and are involved in their communities too. Much like alot of members here. however i haven't been involved in any of this drama shite within the cop force, staff team, DDOSing, leaking info or whatever else has been going on. I Couldn't care less about server drama.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we be sure that you won't just get drunk again and repeat this incident? Or that you might find the server "boring" again?

As i said, it wasn't just that i found the server " Boring ". Loads of friends of mine had been banned for simply keeping people on their steam list, which is ridiculous and i still stick by that today. With all of those banned, i was next because i had told admins and others i would not remove them from my friends list, such as Gc and many others. 

Stupidly whilst drunk I decided to RDM, too get back at the admins for the decisions they had made ( They also refused to listen to me when i said why are you banning members for association ). 

6 Months down the line i couldn't care less anymore. Arma 3 and altis in general has took up much less time of my life. I was too involved with all the " server " drama at the time, and got caught up in people being banned and cared too much. As i said, now im back to simply chill with some old friends, have no intentions to cause problems.

What i did was shitty, but i still did it. Im not going to be apologetic and begging because at the time admins caused loads of problems for me, and friends and actually bothered alot of them. But RDMing wasn't needed and i understand that. 

I have seen the drama up to now, and realise it's just all stupid. So thats my promise i won't return to cause you problems, i see it's stupid drama and there is no need. 

Not sure what else your asking, but i will not cause problems to this server again. it's rather pointless.

If you disagreed with a staff / management decision, what would you do differently next time?

I would go to them and explain that their decisions were wrong, like I did before.

however if they stuck by their choices I would simply leave the community quietly and not in the way I did before which made me look hypocritical and ruined other players gaming.

Good. Are you ready to follow all rules going forwards?

I am ready, I will not cause any problems and follow the server rules. Once again sorry for leaving the way i did.

:)

Also need to be un-banned from TS, wasn't due to me disrupting a single thing, i just logged on and talked to some friends and then was suddenly banned.

I suspect it was due to being banned in-game and still accessing the teamspeak not sure. I was never officially CoB, only banned in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna straight up deny this one under the leaving like an asshole rule. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back