What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ethan Armani 2 - 09/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Ethan Armani

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was on my way to the rebel out post about 10 minutes before the server was going to restart, when I arrived Matt was there asking to see if I've got a pass to be there and other people came, whilst he was speaking to them I wanted to sneak around him and go purchase my equipment & guns. I managed to get inside and purchased my armour and gun and forgot to buy a GPS that I realised after leaving the building Matt was speaking to people at another gate so I just decided to abort to lobby so I can respawn at Kavala and be ready for when server restarted now I understand fully that I've broken that rule I just wanted to be ready for later on.

Why should we unban you ?
I've started playing on the server a lot more recently and I've been enjoying it a lot and I understand its my fault for breaking the rule which I did say I'm really sorry about to Matt when he teleported me back when I got into Kavala and I think it's just unfortunate because I really do enjoy the role play on this server as it's the only server close to serious role play which I enjoy.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

That's not what you told me, you told me you aborted because you had money on you and didn't want to lose it, you said you thought you'd be cheeky and log off in the hope I wouldn't notice.

lying from the start is pretty silly wouldn't you say?

That's not what you told me, you told me you aborted because you had money on you and didn't want to lose it, you said you thought you'd be cheeky and log off in the hope I wouldn't notice.

lying from the start is pretty silly wouldn't you say?
No I didn't mean that I aborted because I have money on me. When you teleported me over I said I have money on me and I was willing to pay the 75k that you requested in the first place I'm sorry if that's the way you understood it but I genuinely had the money on me and thought if I gave it you there I'd be let off with a warning or something.

Why are you not being honest in the appeal ?

You knew what you did wrong? You said this to a staff member.

Why are you not being honest in the appeal ?

You knew what you did wrong? You said this to a staff member.
I don't know what you mean why aren't I being honest if there's a way you can check then check my character he has exactly 75k on him I was willing to pay Matt when I got teleported back because I was in Kavala buying the final things I needed ready for server restart. I know I broke the rule and I did say sorry then I got the reply 'What are we going to do with you" then got banned.

Matt was speaking to people at another gate so I just decided to abort to lobby so I can respawn at Kavala and be ready for when server restarted

you told me you aborted because you had money on you and didn't want to lose it, you said you thought you'd be cheeky and log off in the hope I wouldn't notice
These two explanations differ.

This is why Stavik asked why you were not being honest with us.

You gave one excuse to Matt then changed this in the appeal... Seems like you are just saying anything you think we want to hear. 

If you were logging off before server restart, why did you respawn somewhere else before the server restarted? Why not just wait for the restart?

These two explanations differ.

This is why Stavik asked why you were not being honest with us.

You gave one excuse to Matt then changed this in the appeal... Seems like you are just saying anything you think we want to hear. 

If you were logging off before server restart, why did you respawn somewhere else before the server restarted? Why not just wait for the restart?
I wanted to save my time rather than waiting and once again I don't have money that I don't want to loose I have literally got  75k in my pocket  which I was willing to pass to Matt and the rest of my money is in my bank.

I still am not sure what you mean here.

Do you mean you had money that you did not want to lose by paying or being fined in game or being robbed?

I still am not sure what you mean here.

Do you mean you had money that you did not want to lose by paying or being fined in game or being robbed?
I bought my gear then took out 75,000 that I was going to pay Matt however when I left the building I realised I forgot to buy my GPS but he he was at the other gate to my right speaking to other people therefore I decided to abort to lobby and respawn in Kavala to go buy a GPS when I respawned I got teleported back by him and was willing to pay the amount he wanted I just wanted to save my time I should've just payed him it but I just chose not to

Quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us in your own words.

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.

When you join the server and get your choice where to spawn in; you choose one and do not leave to get that choice again after you've spawned in unless your player has died or is stuck due to a bug in the game which you take screenshots to prove.

Why do you think we have this rule? Teleporting is quite a serious matter and we don't take cases involving such a rule break lightly.

Please think carefully about your next answer.

Because it's breaking roleplay I know that the rule is there in place therefore everyone should follow it, it wouldn't be really realistic if I teleported somewhere to save time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too long ago you came of a ban, and now this time.
Final chance, dont screw it up. Make sure you understand the rules before you hop back on.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back