What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Euka - 06/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euka

In-game Name
Trangolis

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/21/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for hitting a RDM'er at the kavala garage with my car. I did not kill him, nor did i intent to do so, but only knock him down, in order for the civis to escape. - As seen in the video, im honking at him, i hit him very slowly, and i drive in a circle around him and drives off, with him shooting at me once more.
Side note: I did not realise that the guy that stole my car, was the same guy the "rebel" was shooting at, and that they were friends, so there were no "real" danger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr4PyNfTnys (Also his friend stole my car and thats the car you see him drive, this have been solved)

Why should we unban you ?
I believe you should unban me, since i did not have any intentions to break the VDM rule, as you can see in the video. I know that two wrongs does not make a right, but then again i didn't hurt anyone, on the other hand, i tried to help the servers civis, with this issue. I know now, that i should take a clip of it, and send it to the admins, NO MORE VIGILANTISM.

So I ask of you, please give me a second chance. Even after i broke the forums rules by bumping my threat, and using two "recent updates". At the given time i did not realise that this was not allowed.
On my previous island this was allowed, and therefor i did not educate my self here. I apologise.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Are you aware that you do not take matters into your own hands. That we have teamspeak, report a player, staff for a reason?

As tempting as it is to take matters into your own hands it is important to take a step back and record and report. There are very few exceptions to this.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back