What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Farmer Giles - 16/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer Giles

In-game Name
Farmer Giles

Steam ID
Forum Banned for 1 year and 6 days

The date of your ban.
22/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Warning! - (12.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama will not be tolerated and may lead to warning points or being issued a ban. Please read and follow the rules here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules @Farmer Giles You do not visit this community regularly anymore, So your comments towards a member who was 1.6 banned over a year and an half ago can be deemed creating threads to cause issues or drama. As an ex staff member, you really should know better.

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I really dont know why i was banned, i posted a message basically saying about how you never know who you playing online with, and linked an article. This post was not to stir up shit and i really dont know why wilco banned me because of it. Once i posted it, Vladic Ka message me and i think he also removed my post. Here is the messages between me and vlad. https://i.imgur.com/47EumPR.png

When i then got back from castle combe i realised i had been given a warning point, which yeah fair enough. I then come on today to find out i have been banned from posting for a year??

Why should we unban you ?
Because i never posted anything to intentionally harm the community, i didnt do anything to stir up shit. I posted warning people you never know who they are playing with. I spoke to vlad and even cleared it up and apologised seeing as they never wanted it on the forum.

And yes wilco i dont hardly come here anymore, but i do still come here and you have banned for nothing?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Hello, 

Sorry for the later reply. You say it was not to stir up shit. 
However what were you intentions then,by posting this link? 

Now on to the fact you have been banned by Management, So i will pass this on to management. 

@Wilco @Vladic Ka @Ciaran @TinyBigJacko

As you probs know yourself, They are very busy. So please be patient. 

I think you knew that night that the trolls were signing up doing similar... a lot of them you speak with still

I would consider your 1 year from posting ban a soft punishment

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back