What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Fat Chao - 01/23/2017 (Denied 02/02/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Chao

In-game Name
Fat Chao

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
CI RuTHLeSS INFO

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, i have been playing on this server for about half a year with noone reports at all. and my last month of playing i got about 4 reports in a short time period.
most of theese reports was fail rp, wich i agree on..

Why should we unban you ?
i was under alot of stress and some other shit while i was playing my last week on this server. i didnt really care much about the rp all i did was sitting in the dark playing and mostly robbing hobos in kavala. this is some of the stuff that i dindt like to do but beacuse i was angry all i wanted is for other people to be angry aswell. what im trying to say is that im not usually like this. its now been about a month since i got banned and also since i played games. and i feel like its time for me to come back and play some and have great rp and funny moments. i dindt post a unbann before now beacuse i new it was time for a break. if i get unbanned i will promise thats this behavior wont be repeated

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If you was under a lot of stress why would you put yourself in a position where you can take it out on people? 

If you was under a lot of stress why would you put yourself in a position where you can take it out on people? 
to be honest i dont know why and even why i thought it was fun, there is no challange at all wich usually is pretty boring. i guess it was a easy target to achieve some succses

So how are you going to assure us that you won't do the same again?
well, im not sure how i can prove it or if there even is a way for me to prove it. i guess you would have to take my word for it. 

if i get 1 chance back at the server you could check how my behavior is depending on amount of reports i have, and you dont have to take my word for it. but im sure there wont be any :)

Well after searching you a bit, i'm extremely disappointed to find out not only was you banned twice on the 28th but both of them was poor RP.

Therefore, I'm going to deny this appeal. I think you need to have a bit of time off as you mentioned, 4+ reports in the space of a month, and a few was resolved which does not fill me with confidence. Take a month or two and have a chill, Stress is a horrible thing to be dealing with, but you should know better to not let that effect you in-game which is often an escape from real-life issues. 

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back