What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Fat Chao - 02/20/2017 (Denied 23/02/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Chao

In-game Name
Fat chao

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/12/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
CI RuTHLeSS INFO

Reason given for your ban.
Poor rp & RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, i have been playing on this server for about half a year with noone reports at all. and my last month of playing i got about 4 reports in a short time period.
most of theese reports was fail rp, wich i agree on..

Why should we unban you ?
i was under alot of stress and some other shit while i was playing my last week on this server. i didnt really care much about the rp all i did was sitting in the dark playing and mostly robbing hobos in kavala. this is some of the stuff that i dindt like to do but beacuse i was angry all i wanted is for other people to be angry aswell. what im trying to say is that im not usually like this. its now been about a month since i got banned and also since i played games. and i feel like its time for me to come back and play some and have great rp and funny moments. i dindt post a unbann before now beacuse i new it was time for a break. if i get unbanned i will promise thats this behavior wont be repeated.

basicly i was depressed and tierd and all i did was to rob people wich is not really fun at all, i wanna come back and play with my friends and have some fun rp moments with the people on the island, in my last unban appeal were i told by a staff member to waint some longer. its not been about a month since my last appeal and im on my winterbreak now so i decided to post this one more time and hope for the best

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After your initial ban for combat logging Crumble stated

Unbanned for a final chance
And then you went through your meltdown and caused multiple players to have a poor experience on the server, resulting in multiple reports and TWO bans for fail roleplay.

You've just copied your last appeal and then added a small paragraph.. It doesn't convince me that you are worth allowing back onto the game servers. 

I understand that Robbie stated to come back in a month or two, however I don't feel as though you yet deserve to be unbanned.

@Samatlewis the combat logging was a missundersanding that i solved with some of the staff team, i was unbanned without appeal. 

i know that i was very poor for a short time period but i can ensure you that that wont be happening again, i dont know of any whay that i can prove to you that it wont be reapted so i guess you will just have to take my word for it. 

on the otherhand with copy the last appeal i see nothing wrong with that. that is a appeal that i am happy with and spend long time writing it.

i talked with robbie in the comments on my last appeal and he got his questions answerd and i also got to express some more of my thoughts. i think the reason for robbie saying that i should wait a month or two is beacuse he wanted me to have a month longer without playing on the server to perhaps have a longer punish or maybe some longer time to think. wich then lead to me thinking that my appeal was good, but if you would like me to write a new one i will happily do that :)

I am truly and deeply disappointed over my self for my past behaviour and it wont be repeated 

You we're banned 3 times in the space of 3 months, as samat pointed out 2 of them was on the same day for fail rp for to different situations. You we're also reported multiple times however you resolved a few, I have to agree with Samat. I'm willing to take to risk and unban you yet. 

You haven't even waiting a full month to appeal.

I was lenient with you and asked you to wait 1-2 months to appeal, mainly heading towards 2 for the things that you did which to be honest with you was a rather lenient decision since you could have possibly been perma banned.

Therefore I am denying this appeal. 

Please wait at least one month months until you appeal again

You can try your luck with a perm ban appeal in 6 months from today.

We are not thick.

Perma-ban issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back